**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T-Mobile - Connection issue [Merged]

Comments

• Gematria78Gematria78 Posts: 11
    erk5p62pcryb.jpeg
    Having the same issues
  • Gematria78Gematria78 Posts: 11
    t2c9hzjs69lo.png
  • Same issue. Can’t login without WiFi. iPhone 7 on tmobile
  • Harold1980Harold1980 Posts: 20
    I bet if any of the you- tuber had this issue We would have been notified already....
  • Actually rich the man featured it in his comment from his latest mcoc news video because I mentioned it to him on twitter
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    jj991987 wrote: »
    This has got to be fixed I can only bum off my friend's hot spot for so long. I only have cell service there is no internet offering where i live. I am on t-mobile iphone 8. EVERYTHING else works fine.

Dude. That's unintentionally very funny
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    Is it time to start leaving bad AppStore reviews again and requesting refunds for transactions from the last 90 days. Is that what it will take to get some attention?
  • CAD07CAD07 Posts: 83
    might be the only solution boss..... ill be right back....
    i could use the $400 dropped on the game............
  • Can’t log in while on mobile data. WiFi is fine. T-mobile iPhone 7+
    CAD07 wrote: »

in the last 40 days..... what a waist
  • DCBDCB Posts: 7
    Sorry but ive already left a negative review on this update its insanely hard to believe that we cant get any type update on the situation nor solution its been over 24hrs and still nothing on your end kabaam again really frustrating hopefully its not too late for some players when you guys decide to finally update consumers with such update on the situation @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    what a crappy way of saying thank you for paying your bills........
  • UbersoulUbersoul Posts: 53
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Zibiit give us a ducking update. It’s been about 24 hours and there’s one day of aq still going on
  • DC_96DC_96 Posts: 20
    Ever since the update, most of us can’t login into th game unless the phone is on WiFi, any explanation Kabam ? Thanks
  • Still not working on mobile or wifi on T-Mobile.
  • Lone_WolfLone_Wolf Posts: 1
    edited February 2018
    Same issue. I can’t log in over LTE. I have T-mobile on latest IOS for IPhone 7 Plus. Only works via WiFi. This only happened after updating to 17.0
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★

I believe that would be a belt made of $$ bills

• iPhone 6s Plus , T Mobile.. will only load up when I’m on WiFi. I even updated to the latest iOS and it still doesn’t let me login while on LTE.
  • My issue is that it only connects through wifi and not regular network. I have T-Mobile. I submitted a ticket yesterday. #kabamed
    NinjAlan wrote: »

I believe that would be a belt made of $$ bills

I do okay bro, i am an licensed architect, and do graphic design on the side. I could be one of these blubbery whales but with the constant BULL****, i rather waist my hard earned cash on trips.
  • @Kabam Miike can you look at your change log and compare the previous version login code vs the latest login code. Code Validation for errors may work? There has to be a missed parameter or character. Also, T-Mobile changed some functionality within their network to prevent Scams? Not sure if this will help.
  • Harold1980Harold1980 Posts: 20
    The funny thing my wife is giving me hotspot from her iPhone and we both in the T-Mobile account lol so it’s not the network it’s kabam as usual....
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    Harold1980 wrote: »
    The funny thing my wife is giving me hotspot from her iPhone and we both in the T-Mobile account lol so it’s not the network it’s kabam as usual....

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit Are you guys reading this. Confirmation that it’s not the network, it’s the update.
  • JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    It is not the network - as someone else stated - the developer makes the content to work on the network. Can’t blame the roads if your car won’t start.
  • I have the same issue when not on WiFi on my iPhone when on T-Mobile network but when I go to my galaxy on Verizon it does work
This discussion has been closed.