Iceman 5% damage cap not working

ljainD5ljainD5 Posts: 41
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
I just saw this video

Check at 4:59, Iceman has ice armor on, but he still loses over 40% health from StarkSpidy's sp3. Can someone explain, how's this possible ?

Comments

  • GamerGamer Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★
    Apart Can redus. Defesin abilty. When use SP3
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    I've reported this in bugs section. A hulk did 40% using an sp2. Moon knight did 70% with sp3
  • Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85

    Special Attack 3:
    "100% chance to Ensare the oppenent for 18 seconds. Ensnared Champions suffer 30% reduced Ability Accuracy and cannot trigger Passive Evade effects."
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 1,544 ★★★★
    Jim0172 wrote: »
    Special Attack 3:
    "100% chance to Ensare the oppenent for 18 seconds. Ensnared Champions suffer 30% reduced Ability Accuracy and cannot trigger Passive Evade effects."

    Ensnare is a time limited debuff and starts after the L3 ends. Iceman should still only take 5% if ice armor is still up and be ensnared after that.

  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 496 ★★
    I just had the same happen fighting against Storm boss in Uncollected EQ. Ice Armor was active and I pushed her to S3 and just before the S3 animation started, I saw his Ice Armor shatter and got ko'd.
  • Jim0172 wrote: »
    Special Attack 3:
    "100% chance to Ensare the oppenent for 18 seconds. Ensnared Champions suffer 30% reduced Ability Accuracy and cannot trigger Passive Evade effects."

    Ensnares happens after sp3. If it is reducing the abilities before ensnaring then it is definitely a bug.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    I think with multiple reports, it's probably time that a mod move this to the bugs section and put it under investigation?
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    I think with multiple reports, it's probably time that a mod move this to the bugs section and put it under investigation?

    So....limbo?
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    I think with multiple reports, it's probably time that a mod move this to the bugs section and put it under investigation?

    So....limbo?

    Yeah, that
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    cvf9jcc9wdz0.png
    vdmoucu8233u.png
    I test it no problem here
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Showing that it works most of the time doesn't prove that it also sometimes fails.

    In the past week it's only failed three times for me out of hundreds of fights, but I'm 100% sure the armor was active at the time it failed
  • kado313kado313 Posts: 37
    edited February 2018
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    Showing that it works most of the time doesn't prove that it also sometimes fails.

    In the past week it's only failed three times for me out of hundreds of fights, but I'm 100% sure the armor was active at the time it failed

    Actions speak louder than words. Prove it. Make a video. TRhe more evidence you give kabam, the quicker they can fix it.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I just used my iceman in war versus Dr Strange. First two sp3 were taken correctly at 5%. The third one occurred while I had 21% hp (no assassin) with ice armor up and took the rest of my health. No, fate deal does not activate before ice armor reduces damage or else it would’ve happened on the first two.

    There is a problem with ice armor right now.
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    I just used my iceman in war versus Dr Strange. First two sp3 were taken correctly at 5%. The third one occurred while I had 21% hp (no assassin) with ice armor up and took the rest of my health. No, fate deal does not activate before ice armor reduces damage or else it would’ve happened on the first two.

    There is a problem with ice armor right now.

    It's possible the he counterspelled your ice armor right before he activated his sp3. I've seen that happen a couple of times..
Sign In or Register to comment.