**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for either merge or members

We merged with an alliance that had issues which forced us to head back to original home. We are looking for either a merge or members.
5x5 capable.
We're roughly sittiing on 16 members.
zMaoriiboii.

Comments

• We are looking for a possible merge into our ally
  • digital_monk2018digital_monk2018 Posts: 12
    edited February 2018
    LINE?
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    LINE?

Same I.D
    We are looking for a possible merge into our ally

Add me up on line n we can chat?
  • What are your requirements when it comes to prestige, champs and so on?

I'm currently level 40. Rating is almost 44k(I know it's low but I'm working on it).
    I'm looking to progress big time because I joined some random alliance that doesn't do anything.
    Their own leader left the alliance

Currently I've got following top 5 champs:

P.S. None of them are duped.

4* Blade R3 & Level 30
    4* Ultron R3 & Level 24
    4* Ghost Rider R3 & Level 10
    4* Hyperion R3 & Level 7
    5* Hyperion R1 & Level 11

I don't plan on doing weird **** with my 5* Hyperion, too much to handle right now, but I'm working on others.
    I would go maximum R4 on all of my 4* champions & that's for now.

I'm looking to do AW&AQ, and I'm not sure what map I can do with these.
    I'm active in the game and willing to use LINE app.
    I'm also looking for long-term alliance, which means I don't hop from one to another, no point in that.

If you want someone like this, let me know here or add me on LINE app.
    Username: iCyanideKillPill. IG is the same but without one L, couldn't fit that one L lol.
    edited February 2018
    Still looking for merge. Should chuck in there that the majority vote was for us to stay so hoping the merge would be coming to us?

Line = zMaoriiboii
  • javedahmed56javedahmed56 Posts: 86
    edited February 2018
    Still looking for merge. Should chuck in there that the majority vote was for us to stay so hoping the merge would be coming to us?

Line = zMaoriiboii

I am not able to search you in line. Can you message me in Line my id is javedahmed56. I have sent you an alliance invitation. Alliance name is Basements and tag is [Base2]. You can check our alliance. We do map 4 and map 5. We have also done map 5x5 many a times.

But we would like you to merge with us.

Our alliance rating is 3,318,458 with 23 members. War Rating 1,198, Average Member Rating 144,280.

Line = zMaoriiboii

I am not able to search you in line. Can you message me in Line my id is javedahmed56. I have sent you an alliance invitation. Alliance name is Basements and tag is [Base2]. You can check our alliance. We do map 4 and map 5. We have also done map 5x5 many a times.

But we would like you to merge with us.

Our alliance rating is 3,318,458 with 23 members. War Rating 1,198, Average Member Rating 144,280.

Thanks for the offer bud but we've left our alliance once before and it didn't work out. Hoping this time round the merge can be with us. I wish you luck on your search though 😊
  • Rob6475Rob6475 Posts: 34
    Hit me on line rob6475 lets talk may have something for you
    We have merged. But looking for couple extra players.