**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T-Mobile - Connection issue [Merged]

Comments

• Bryman187 wrote: »
    Hey everyone -

Letting you know we've merged a number of different threads into this one so that we can keep things clean on the forums and all matters on this topic in one place

I've quoted what Miike was saying just to ensure that those who are suddenly added into this can see it.

Hey Everybody,

I have an update for you, though it is not quite a resolution just yet. We have found a potential fix for this issue, and are testing it right now, but are very confident that it will get you all back into the game! However, this fix will require a brand new update to be made to the game.

We're working on getting this new update together as soon as humanly possible. We'll let you all know as soon as we have more information.

Will this update also possibly include fix to Angela's movements ?

You’re in the wrong thread.

I beg to differ. There was an update from the Mod suggesting a possible update for T-Mobile issue. I'm simply verifying if it'll ALSO include a fix for Angela.
  • DusterN9neDusterN9ne Posts: 74
    I'd like to make a suggestion because this happens way too damn often with these updates, Can you please make it so we are not required to update immediately in order to keep playing the game because these constant issues that arise from new updates makes things extremely frustrating when the game was working fine one minute and then you update and the whole thing goes to sh*t!
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    Bryman187 wrote: »
    Hey everyone -

Letting you know we've merged a number of different threads into this one so that we can keep things clean on the forums and all matters on this topic in one place

I've quoted what Miike was saying just to ensure that those who are suddenly added into this can see it.

Hey Everybody,

I have an update for you, though it is not quite a resolution just yet. We have found a potential fix for this issue, and are testing it right now, but are very confident that it will get you all back into the game! However, this fix will require a brand new update to be made to the game.

We're working on getting this new update together as soon as humanly possible. We'll let you all know as soon as we have more information.

Will this update also possibly include fix to Angela's movements ?

You’re in the wrong thread.

I beg to differ. There was an update from the Mod suggesting a possible update for T-Mobile issue. I'm simply verifying if it'll ALSO include a fix for Angela.

Beg, plead, whatever makes you happy, but you belong over here...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/47911/angela-bugged-after-update#latest

As you stated in your own post, the update is for the T-Mobile issue. If it hasn’t been suggested elsewhere that other bugs would be addressed in this forthcoming update I don’t know how you are verifying anything.
  • _xkbxh_xkbxh Posts: 7
    So is this a kabam problem or a T-Mobile problem?
    _xkbxh wrote: »
    So is this a kabam problem or a T-Mobile problem?

It's a Kabam problem because they don't test anything thoroughly before they give it out to the public
    I mean honestly how do you make any update that someone on the same device on verizon doesn't have any problems at all but if you are on tmobile with that device it wont even load?
  • JeryG8ter wrote: »
    This is been almost 12hr and no sign of any fix on the horizon.
    Being a leader of a successful team I cannot be efficient in leading my people. Also being gone for 10-12hrs doesn’t look good as well impossible to do AQ map 5-6
    Please fix this or at least give us an ETA . If you can’t even do that . Acknowledge the problem, that we at least know that you are working on it.
    I think right now we all think you all went to bed and don’t care of what’s happened to us.
    Please prove me wrong
    JeryG8ter wrote: »
    Being a leader of a successful team I cannot be efficient in leading my people. Also being gone for 10-12hrs doesn’t look good as well impossible to do AQ map 5-6
    Please fix this or at least give us an ETA . If you can’t even do that . Acknowledge the problem, that we at least know that you are working on it.
    I think right now we all think you all went to bed and don’t care of what’s happened to us.
    Please prove me wrong
    Please prove me wrong
    Please prove me wrong

@Kabam Miike please you can hear all of our cries for help please this is 19 hours since I have been able to log in this has GREATLY STUNTED me and my alliances quest this is unacceptable you guys need to get on top of your business and solve this issue many people are experiencing
  • HieutbdHieutbd Posts: 2
    I have the same issue on TMobile network and would like to know when this is going to be resolve? It’s frustrating that I can’t play on data
  • Everyone keep saying the same thing unable to log to the game after the update well i am on the same boat can not play due to problems with kabam issue to t-mobile user
  • Jeff02809Jeff02809 Posts: 28
    I’m on T-Mobile iPhone 7 Plus iOS 11.3 and I’m having this issue as well. Please fix kabam. This is driving me crazy!
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Hey guys, I’m not here to say Kabam is wrong sometimes, but they are. I said Rhino didn’t always become unstoppable not too long before the update and my thread got closed with the “not a bug” sticker and then Rhino’s unstoppable got fixed in this last update. I’m sure once they figure out what’s wrong they’ll fix it and send an apology as they usually do. Nothing groundbreaking though. Maybe gold, a 4* crystal, a 3* awakening gem, 10x sig stones for...something?, and like two tier 4 basic catalysts. I’d want more but I expect less. All we can do is wait and watch others complain. Kabam’s only human after all. Just humans with more money than us lol
  • I've spent the last 3 hours trying everything to get into this game and take advantage of the Panther Trials but the "network error" issue is killing me!
  • barking_spyders1barking_spyders1 Posts: 79
    edited February 2018
    Im on iPhone 7+ and have no problems it seems to be a T-Mobile problem but Im on AT&T also this only seems to be affecting T-Mobile users atm
  • Well, on the bright side I got a lot done at work today since the game is broken!
  • iPhone 7 on data
  • SuperDood24SuperDood24 Posts: 1
    edited February 2018
    Same issue. On iPhone 7. Haven’t been able to get into game for nearly 20 hours. Unable to contribute to AQ or AW. Even happening on Wi_Fi. Let me in for a few minutes, then booted. This is ridiculous. Please at least address that this issues is happening/you’re working on it. Losing out on energy and rewards. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit
  • nanoibarrananoibarra Posts: 6
    This is taking too long, your daily players deserve better than this. You’re cutting our progress trough the game, we all deserve and should get a compesation for all this time we have missed. @Kabam Miike
  • Can we get an estimated time on the new update please???
  • It’s the opposite for me.. I am Dubai and cannot log in using my WiFi only working with mobile data
    Im on iPhone 7+ and have no problems it seems to be a T-Mobile problem but Im on AT&T also this only seems to be affecting T-Mobile users atm

Hence the title of this thread.
    edited February 2018

@SuperDood24
    Hey Everybody,

We're working on getting this new update together as soon humanly possible. We'll let you all know as soon as we have more information.

• WrathOfSladeWrathOfSlade Posts: 10
    edited February 2018
    Please hurry! We are missing out on so much. Especially alliance questing. I have champions placed for war and attack faze will soon begin. I’ve lost much shards opportunities in black panther event. Seriously you guys should recompense all those affected.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • lankmarlankmar Posts: 8
    I’m on Verizon network and just got the iPhone X won’t let me play while on data. The game lets me log in but keeps freezing up especially while I’m trying to play the event quests. Keeps kicking me back to the previous page
  • I’m on iPhone 7 and I’m on T-Mobile network, how long it’s gone be until y’all fix the problem?
    I feel like I can actually hear the gears grinding while Kabam tries to think of a new way of saying the fix is "coming soon."
    Not sure exactly how long it takes once you think you have a fix to install the build on a phone running on the T-Mobile network and see if you can connect, but it doesn’t seem like it would take the five hours it’s been since the last update from the mods. Hopefully it’s already been tested and submitted to the AppStore and we’re just waiting for review and propagation.
  • Harold1980Harold1980 Posts: 20
    well this is the latest, I can’t seem to log in with the WiFi on. What’s going on Kabam? We’re in the middle of war right now and if I give my log in to someone I’ll be in big problems with you guys. Harold1980 remember that name....... alliance (ZKil)
  • JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    Zombie killers - aren’t they already dead @Harold1980? Feel your pain brother....
This discussion has been closed.