**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

For those of you who are happy about the bans...

You do realize a lot of them were big spenders regardless of what they did

So for those of you bragging about how you spend no or little money? Your little marvel game will have little revenue left to keep you happy as they will close up. Watch your income on this game Kabam.

Comments

• roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    You do realize a lot of them were big spenders regardless of what they did

So for those of you bragging about how you spend no or little money? Your little marvel game will have little revenue left to keep you happy as they will close up. Watch your income on this game Kabam.

Right, cause there isn't tens of thousands of other people funneling money into this game aside from the cheaters.

I promise you 10 people aren't keeping the game running 😂😂😂

Say hi to your cheating friends for us though
  • You do realize a lot of them were big spenders regardless of what they did

Frankly I don't care if they were using the money they saved on units to cure cancer. The game makes plenty of money to support its development. It doesn't need to cater to people who cheat.

Whenever an MMO drops ban hammers, this kind of argument is brought up. And yet no game has ever shut down because it banned cheaters. I don't dwell on cheating in MMOs much, but neither do I have a shred of sympathy for it either. And I find the argument that we need them for the game to survive laughable.
  • The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
This discussion has been closed.