**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation

Are we really not gonna get compensated for the BS that we had to go through with that connection issue??

Comments

• Options
    KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    _xkbxh wrote: »
    Are we really not gonna get compensated for the BS that we had to go through with that connection issue??
    was it really that painful to just connect using WiFi? I had to, and I'm not demanding compensation. of course, some of us knew people like you would be making threads on this matter.
  • Options
    Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    I was locked out too. I’d be happy with them just extending out the ending date of the current content by a few days so we can make up for what we missed.
  • Options
    Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    was it really that painful to just connect using WiFi? I had to, and I'm not demanding compensation. of course, some of us knew people like you would be making threads on this matter.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/48631/v17-02-update-is-out-t-mobile-users-are-back-in#latest

Lol
  • Options
    _xkbxh_xkbxh Posts: 7

People like me? People who work two jobs and not sitting and home all day doing jack that weren’t able to connect to WiFi? Yeah man people like me lol. I ain’t asking for no 6* crystal or anything ridiculous. Just give me some gold and battle chips to give to my alliance treasury for making me miss out on AQ/AW.
  • Options
    KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    People like me? People who work two jobs and not sitting and home all day doing jack that weren’t able to connect to WiFi? Yeah man people like me lol. I ain’t asking for no 6* crystal or anything ridiculous. Just give me some gold and battle chips to give to my alliance treasury for making me miss out on AQ/AW.
    by "people like you", I meant, people that demand compensation on literally almost everything.
  • Options
    _xkbxh_xkbxh Posts: 7
    by "people like you", I meant, people that demand compensation on literally almost everything.
    My first time here in the forum actually. I’ve been playing this game for about two years, logging on EVERY SINGLE DAY and I love it never had anything to complain about. But now an issue has come up where I missed two days in a row. So yeah I would like a little something and like I said it’s not really even for me, just would like to give back to my alliance for my absence. Shouldn’t be so judging brother.