**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who got a wakanda ultimate crystal in trials?

So far I am 4 for 4 on expert and I haven't seen one yet, but I am really looking forward to my shot at a killmonger.

Comments

• Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    I got one... pulled a badass 3 star ironman. Imo, its a different color GMC
  • SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    So far I am 4 for 4 on expert and I haven't seen one yet, but I am really looking forward to my shot at a killmonger.

Yeah me2, 4/4 and no wakandan crystal
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Lunchbox45 wrote: »

Its an ultimate crystal, so only 3 & 4 champs in that crystal
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    No crystal for me either. It's random so I'm not really expecting to get it.
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    Nothing
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    i got one today, 4 star war machine.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Got my first today got a 4 star hulk who I already had a 5 star version of but still a great pull
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    I got one on the first day only (have not done today's yet) and I pulled a new 4* Storm (so that was lucky). Then the next day I got a 5* Sig Stone Crystal... then yesterday was just 600 PHC shards.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    4/4 expert. No ultimate crystal yet. Got 5 star Sig stone twice. Still in hunt for it.
  • I have got 2 crystals so far 4* BP and a 3* SIM.
  • Actually I can’t remeber who the 3* was, lol you get so many you lose track. I think my last 3* was SIM but I can’t remeber who I got from the Wakandan crystal for the 3*.
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Lunchbox45 wrote: »

Its an ultimate crystal, so only 3 & 4 champs in that crystal

Right, like I said... GMC
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Nooooot meeeeeee. You’d think I’d have gotten at least one since I’m doing it in both of my accounts but no...
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    O/4, my usual luck fort this kind of stuff
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    nope
  • HoneymonsterHoneymonster Posts: 69
    I got a dupe on a 4 star winter soldier can't complain ever with a 4 star
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    1/4. It seems like there is about a 15-20% chance. The 1st day at least 5 of my teammates also got an Ultimate Wakanda Crystal (we all do expert).
  • BenFuryTheHero456BenFuryTheHero456 Posts: 79
    edited February 2018
    Did all 4 till now, no ultimate wakandan crystal or 5* sig., Got 600 phc shards twice (I always do expert mode)
  • mavis_elaymavis_elay Posts: 19
    Got 1 the first day but only got 3*.
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    No crystal for me either. It's random so I'm not really expecting to get it.

That's the problem with this, though. As much as I like the idea of a shot at 3 and 4 star champs, its unfair that some people will go 30 days on expert and get no wakanda crystals, and someone might get one every day.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I got one so far. Rolled a 3* Falcon.
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    Nope not a single one of them. Only 5star sig stones and even iso once
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    4/4 expert None for me had 2 5* sig stone crystals but that's about it..
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★

May I join you club? I'm 4 for 4 on expert too, haven't seen one. Do I qualify?
    Just kidding, haha, joke aside, I'm feeling sad for my bad luck.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Nooooot meeeeeee. You’d think I’d have gotten at least one since I’m doing it in both of my accounts but no...

Same here, I do know some people in my alliance pulled some but not me
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    I got that Wakandan Crystal in my very first quest. But pulled a 3* OG HULK.
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    None so far. Not expecting one either so won't be dissapointed as always. Same **** as always getting 3* from logg in since the release.
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    I am now 5/5 with no crystal