**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[BUG] Dormammu's Degeneration Does Not Trigger Willpower

HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
As the title states, Dormammu's degeneration from his signature ability does not trigger willpower like it should. Other degenerations such as Cable's heavy attack degen do trigger willpower. This could contribute to why he is such a strong AW boss right now. Please look into fixing this ASAP, as we have suffered enough already from the double-evade dash back bug and now this bug is causing much frustration as well.

Comments

• HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Visibility bump
  • demeddemed Posts: 81
    Degeneration shouldnt trigger willpower
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    what demed said, degeneration doesn't trigger willpower
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Actually, degeneration should trigger willpower.
    Is a bug that is happening since a few months ... And no answer yet
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    tspw93of9kdz.png

That picture is for passive degeneration nodes where willpower should not trigger. What I'm talking about is degeneration caused by champion abilities.

I might be missing someone, but there are 3 champions currently who can cause degeneration: Cable, Mordo, and Dormammu.

Of those 3, I've tested and confirmed that Cable and Mordo's degeneration both trigger willpower. Only Dormammu's degeneration does not trigger willpower and that must be a bug.
  • Lambda1Lambda1 Posts: 200 ★★
    BTW, could someone explain how a robot can degenerate ? Just curious...
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    demed wrote: »
    Degeneration shouldnt trigger willpower

Sorry. U r wrong. Some degen which r debuff does trigger wp. But some degen which r passive dont trigger wp. e.g. Dhormammu degen is passive( check champ info) but cable degen is debuff(check info)
    Bump any update on this? Investigation?
    Any mod acknowledgement on this bug

Bro i told u the reason.
    Dormammu's degen is a debuff. Tried to activate her on a debuff immune champ in RTTL, and it failed all the times.
    TheSOURA wrote: »

Bro i told u the reason.

There is no distinction in the champion description of degeneration.

4t5nbhkni6dj.jpg

cuuc2yxuu596.jpg

p3wa2kw2jnjo.jpg

edited June 2017
    autmk6k0fo5k.jpg
    This is dhormammu ability. Watch that degen ability is noted as passive. I just highlighted the word passive.
    And for mordo no mention as passive.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    autmk6k0fo5k.jpg
    This is dhormammu ability. Watch that degen ability is noted as passive. I just highlighted the word passive.

@TheSOURA lol do you ever seen champ ability?these passive mean it does not required to do anything special or using special to start this ability.some ability required some special thing to activate them and some does not. check ultron ability it says when attacked means if he hitting opponent then he did not get energy absorb but if he hit by opponent's only then he absorb same in case of vision he het power steal when he draining opponent's power he will not get power steal if he did not drain power like against magneto he cant do anything both of them.
    Same in case of quake it is written blocking and in winter soldier it is written "critic hit".
    SO the only mean of passing is it does not required anything special to do activate him, the first line just stated that how will his SIG ability trigger.if it will be passive then magik should start his limbo at filling his one bar of power at SIG20 every time then why we need to make his SIG99.
    So passive does not mean you are explaining. i hope it clarify you and im thinking either you might be a noob or does not know about signature ability
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    autmk6k0fo5k.jpg

@TheSOURA lol do you ever seen champ ability?these passive mean it does not required to do anything special or using special to start this ability.some ability required some special thing to activate them and some does not. check ultron ability it says when attacked means if he hitting opponent then he did not get energy absorb but if he hit by opponent's only then he absorb same in case of vision he het power steal when he draining opponent's power he will not get power steal if he did not drain power like against magneto he cant do anything both of them.
    Same in case of quake it is written blocking and in winter soldier it is written "critic hit".
    SO the only mean of passing is it does not required anything special to do activate him, the first line just stated that how will his SIG ability trigger.if it will be passive then magik should start his limbo at filling his one bar of power at SIG20 every time then why we need to make his SIG99.
    So passive does not mean you are explaining. i hope it clarify you and im thinking either you might be a noob or does not know about signature ability

Sorry bro. The passive is auto as u said. Auto(passive) negative effects r not debuff. Applied negative effects r called debuff. If any passive negative effect looks like debuff u can call it meki debuff.
    edited June 2017
    Lol. @Spidey076 u r right, passive r auto. Auto triggered negative effects represented as icon r not debuff. Those r meki debuff. Negative effect either applied or triggered as side-effect represented as icon r called debuff.
    But u r wrong about me. I m not a noob.
    edited June 2017
    ULTRON
    9vcdxrmddt9p.png
    Blackbolt
    26q4ydgqwyqv.png
    UC
    fj0xj6x4da0e.png
    *********This is the proof every signature ability not passive. And i m experienced about it. B4 calling anyone noob u should bcome experienced.
    Thnk u.
    edited June 2017
    Passive degen dont trigger wp. Bcaz this is debuff but meki.
    It should not trigger at immune node. Bcaz it may b meki but actually debuff.
    ULTRON
    9vcdxrmddt9p.png
    Blackbolt
    26q4ydgqwyqv.png
    UC
    fj0xj6x4da0e.png
    *********This is the proof every signature ability not passive. And i m experienced about it. B4 calling anyone noob u should bcome experienced.
    Thnk u.

Lol when i say every ability is passive re read my comment @TheSOURA i said every ability is not passive some required special thing to be happen like critic hit or power drain.the only thing i explain what you saying about dormammu ability that it is passive so it will not trigger will power.but it not degenaration should be trigger will power.is mordo or cable ability says that their degeneration is debuff?if you can show me that it is written that their degeneration ability is debuff i will rest my case but as it is not written anywhere so how can you say dormammu ability can not trigger wp
    I will still call you noob if you say that dormammu ability can not trigger wp
    Follow this info.
    Maestro sp1 degen also wont trigger wp.
    vs0vk506c35t.jpg
    ybwje43o249t.jpg
    Go to game home, tap gear button, tap support, open with chrome browser, search "health degeneration battle effect"
  • WhocallerWhocaller Posts: 23
    Leave it @TheSOURA , He is too noob to understand difference between passive and debuff....
    Whocaller wrote: »
    Leave it @TheSOURA , He is too noob to understand difference between passive and debuff....

Haha. But he need to b teached.
    As I said before ... Dormammus degem IS a debuff. If is not, then it is interacting like if it was.
    edited June 2017
    Buddy degen is debuff. But for dhormammu the degen debuff mechanism is passive aka meki debuff. If degen occur in passive mechanism wp wont trigger. But as it is a debuff so should not trigger against debuff immune node.