**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T-Mobile - Connection issue [Merged]

Comments

• Options
    Guys download the new update! I was having issues but it appears to be fixed for now.
  • Options
    ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    Guys download the new update! I was having issues but it appears to be fixed for now.

The only thing that’s fixed, is the fact that we are now able to login without having to connect to WiFi. I have an active war I am missing right now, because I can’t even see it. I’m the leader of my alliance, and my members are able to place their defenders, but I can’t even see the freaking AW. The game is only giving me the option to start matchmaking again. I’m so livid I could spit. This is so frustrating. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious Somebody please tell me what’s going on here....

1e1iqyzdoz56.jpeg
    qi7z3n8vlip4.jpeg
  • Options
    DaFobbsDaFobbs Posts: 9
    Reggie wrote: »

The only thing that’s fixed, is the fact that we are now able to login without having to connect to WiFi. I have an active war I am missing right now, because I can’t even see it. I’m the leader of my alliance, and my members are able to place their defenders, but I can’t even see the freaking AW. The game is only giving me the option to start matchmaking again. I’m so livid I could spit. This is so frustrating. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious Somebody please tell me what’s going on here....

1e1iqyzdoz56.jpeg
    qi7z3n8vlip4.jpeg

Have you reinstalled the game?
  • Options
    Just the WiFi issue when I’m under WiFi it’s perfect but when I’m out of it I can’t play it. with t Mobile 94ddzv05lhs8.png
  • Options
    DaFobbs wrote: »
    Reggie wrote: »

1e1iqyzdoz56.jpeg
    qi7z3n8vlip4.jpeg

Have you reinstalled the game?

No, I didn’t uninstall the game. I updated it. When I go to uninstall it says that all data will be deleted. When you have an issue like this going on, seeing the words data will be deleted is scary. I would prefer hearing someone from Kabam telling me to delete the app and reinstall.

• Options
    So no compensation for the past 3 days of issues?? I’m able to log in but I missed the hulk event and a lot of time of playing. So I’m guessing Kabam is gonna try to sweep this one under the rug aye?
  • Options
    Josedbz wrote: »
    So no compensation for the past 3 days of issues?? I’m able to log in but I missed the hulk event and a lot of time of playing. So I’m guessing Kabam is gonna try to sweep this one under the rug aye?

The problem is not even completely resolved. They don’t respond promptly as if they care about those who don’t just play for free.
  • Options
    MrgrifoMrgrifo Posts: 16
    edited February 2018
    I don’t see a [removed by moderation] update on Mcoc why is everyone saying update smh do I have delete and re install game ?
    Post edited by TenebrousTenebrific on
  • Options
    Bernie1108Bernie1108 Posts: 61
    Thank you for fixing the issue kabam...
  • Options
    Bernie1108Bernie1108 Posts: 61
    @Kabam Miike thank you
  • Options
    LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    As glad as I am that the problem is fixed, I’m annoyed that the one time I’m included in something (as terrible as this was) that there is ZERO compensation
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike still having issues with WiFi - Huawei p9
  • Options
    So what are we getting for this “odd situation” I’m think “odd rewards” @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Lets not let this fall from the front page. We should not forget that the game was unplayable for 2 days for a large portion of the playerbase and allow them to brush it off.
  • Options
    Hey, I saw that there were a couple of you who are reporting that downloading the update didn't resolve the issue. If this applies to you, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app on Wifi, with cell/data disabled, if possible. After making sure you have your correct login information, log in on Wifi, then log out. Next, close the app, turn cell/data back on, and launch the game. If for any reason that doesn't resolve things, could you please send us your Device, OS, and what mobile carrier you're using?

Sorry for the complicated process, but this should allow the patch to take care of the issue for those who are still experiencing it. And again, thanks for the patience while we worked on a solution.
  • Options
    MrgrifoMrgrifo Posts: 16
    What are we getting as compensation @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    I can't get on with WiFi or data. Tried multiple phones as well and still can't get on. Devices - Huawei P10, Moto G4, Galaxy S7. Three network. Sky fibre internet.

I did get in for like 2 minutes and then got booted again. So how am I ment to do the trials if I can't get on? This is ridiculous.
  • Options
    DongowarriorDongowarrior Posts: 94
    Got the same issue. Have to switch to mobile data to login and then I can switch to WiFi. But after 2 minutes or so, I get the problem connecting message and I have to switch to mobile data breifly to fix the problem.

Google Pixel. O2 network.

Had no issues until today.
  • Options
    Jz1987Jz1987 Posts: 11
    COMPENSATIONS??!!!!!!
  • Options
    Hey @sxect08 and @Dongowarrior, would you also be able to let me know what version of your OS your devices are running?
  • Options
    Acer iconia one7 android 6.0 problems connecting to network
  • Options
    Hey, I saw that there were a couple of you who are reporting that downloading the update didn't resolve the issue. If this applies to you, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app on Wifi, with cell/data disabled, if possible. After making sure you have your correct login information, log in on Wifi, then log out. Next, close the app, turn cell/data back on, and launch the game. If for any reason that doesn't resolve things, could you please send us your Device, OS, and what mobile carrier you're using?

Sorry for the complicated process, but this should allow the patch to take care of the issue for those who are still experiencing it. And again, thanks for the patience while we worked on a solution.

@Kabam Zibiit Downloaded the update on my iPad and now I am unable to login with WiFi.

The TMobile issue has been fixed but it seems like we traded one problem for another.
  • Options
    I'm not on an iPhone or T-Mobile and experience the same problems. It needs fixing please Kabam.
  • Options
    1ceman181ceman18 Posts: 32
    I don't know if this issue has any thing to do with network connection problem but the game is beginning to lag severely on wifi connection. Was playing recently and the game suffered a major lag issue.
  • Options
    gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    edited February 2018

Hi, this hasn't helped on my side of things.

Phone: Elephone P7000
    Carrier: EE (I'm UK based)
    Both WiFi and 4G/3G are effected

I had no connection issues with the original 17.0 release, only since installing 17.0.2 have I been unable to play the game.
  • Options
    DongowarriorDongowarrior Posts: 94
    @Kabam Zibiit

OS version 8.1.0.

Same version since the start of January
  • Options
    My game won't do anything while connected to Wi-Fi but on 4g works fine can this issue be sorted soon
  • Options
    That's as far as I can get
  • Options
    2ny4msq6371v.png
  • Options
    Game still not working
This discussion has been closed.