**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Manipulation

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Nothing to see here. If they are good enough to stay at the top they deserve to be there. Not every alliance needs to start from the bottom up.

Every alliance should start from 0 war rating. Kabam should make the penalty for switching alliance 7 days with no alliance rewards just like AQ with regard to AW.

You do understand that every alliance already starts with zero war rating, and even if Kabam made the penalty for switching alliances a week of no rewards just like AQ that would have essentially zero impact on the people being discussed in this thread, right?

I think it will stop the exploit somehow. 7 days with O rewards is very counterproductive.

Tell me how kabam will avoid the massive exploit exodus happening 3 weeks before AW season Rewards are collected?
  • mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Nothing to see here. If they are good enough to stay at the top they deserve to be there. Not every alliance needs to start from the bottom up.

Every alliance should start from 0 war rating. Kabam should make the penalty for switching alliance 7 days with no alliance rewards just like AQ with regard to AW.

You do understand that every alliance already starts with zero war rating, and even if Kabam made the penalty for switching alliances a week of no rewards just like AQ that would have essentially zero impact on the people being discussed in this thread, right?

I think it will stop the exploit somehow. 7 days with O rewards is very counterproductive.

Tell me how kabam will avoid the massive exploit exodus happening 3 weeks before AW season Rewards are collected?

The way they made rank in that season stuff prevents this kind of exploit. If you are not in the alliance working and getting the points, than you won't have the rewards. And do you really think 30 people would leave and alliance 3 week before the end of the season so 30 other people could claim the reward?
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    Another thing is there are probably thousands of players that are going to be moving around once the brackets are set in place. I better see OP complain then
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    How’s it any different from merging alliances, it’s basically the same. I don’t think this would be a problem if it was an alliance that couldn’t stay in the higher tier they moved up to. If they belong there, they belong there and will still just the same have to work to keep that spot or move up.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Not an exploit.
    So it is all right to keep jumping alliances for higher rating? This has been going on for a long time. Hopefully with AW seasons it stops.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I see nothing wrong with that. If that higher rating alliance belongs to one of omni members, then why shouldn't he be able to make use of it?
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Shell alliances are still happening where’s the outrage for that?
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★

Yes, I hope you get FNX, KenOb, and MMX in your first 3 matchups. You'll see the flaw in your thinking real quick.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    So it is all right to keep jumping alliances for higher rating? This has been going on for a long time. Hopefully with AW seasons it stops.

I'm not sure you're clear on what is described in this Post. That's not it at all. We have an Ally that switched. It's not even possible that this specific situation has been going on for a long time because the situation is new. Jumping is a separate issue entirely.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the explanation @DNA3000 though if that is your simplified version I'd hate to see the long form, I appreciate the detail nonetheless. :D

So, from a high rated they went to a lower rated alliance that is higher than a brand new alliance.

I don't have a problem with that but it will not be nice for opposing alliances trying to work upwards, I think people are confusing what is right with what is fair.

How does the system account for vastly outmatched ratings when matching in lower tiers?
  • TrapTrap Posts: 124
    Do you have to stay in an alliance for 2 months for season reward?
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    Who's to say war rating won't start over?
    edited February 2018
    Bmf420 wrote: »
    All i have to say is wow.......just wow. Jealously is ridiculous here.

Jelaousy of what? Of some people with no other thing to do rather than to play map 6 5 days a week? Lmao give me a break.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,452 ★★★★
    This is fine. All they did was transition to a new alliance created by one member
    Rasilover wrote: »
    This is fine. All they did was transition to a new alliance created by one member

No they did not. They joined an alliance that had a high AW rating that was empty. All 30 of them. I think kabam should make Alliance War rating reset after 30 days of inactivity so this exploit is stopped.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    i dont see anything wrong any player is free to join any alliance he wants but this is my opinion towards OMMI they took the easy way up not like SGA (SLYCEM) or other alliances that are on top so OMMI started wrong , it was a smart move but not when you are a you tuber and talk a lot that you want to be the best . but you not willing to climb the ladder
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,452 ★★★★

No they did not. They joined an alliance that had a high AW rating that was empty. All 30 of them. I think kabam should make Alliance War rating reset after 30 days of inactivity so this exploit is stopped.

The empty alliance was created by an omni member
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,976 ★★★★★
    All i have to say is wow.......just wow. Jealously is ridiculous here.

Jelaousy of what? Of some people with no other thing to do rather than to play map 6 5 days a week? Lmao give me a break.

@CapWW2 so you are saying ayone with a merger poat on here should immediately be punished? There isnt an exploit happening here at all. You have failed over and over to prove your point. Take the loss and step away.

Petty excuses, how many years ago?
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    All i have to say is wow.......just wow. Jealously is ridiculous here. [/quote

@CapWW2 so you are saying ayone with a merger poat on here should immediately be punished? There isnt an exploit happening here at all. You have failed over and over to prove your point. Take the loss and step away.

Who is winning or losing? All omni members are obtaining a war rating they DID NOT EARN. How is this so difficult to understand. Inactive alliances should have their ratings reset every after 30 days of 0 matchmaking PERIOD.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,976 ★★★★★

Let it go man. You arent going to win this. It doesnt effect you at all. You arent missing out on anything by this either.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Let it go man. You arent going to win this. It doesnt effect you at all. You arent missing out on anything by this either.

Unfair advantage bro. Not fair.
    No one is crying my friend. I am expressing my opinion.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★

I think kabam should make Alliance War rating reset after 30 days of inactivity so this exploit is stopped.

It's not an exploit so no reason to stop it. No one is harmed in any fashion.

• 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    I am happy they did the right thing. No problem with their action.
This discussion has been closed.