**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dr voodo specials occasional miss!!

F4k3_GaM3rF4k3_GaM3r Posts: 396 β˜…β˜…
https://youtu.be/eo2FK3drAp4
Was recording this and caught on video how his special gets blocked and I lose 70 % of my health πŸ˜’πŸ˜’.. Please look into this issue

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It failed because you didn't timed it right ... there is a delay between the last hit of you combo and the special attack
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 β˜…β˜…
    It failed because you didn't timed it right ... there is a delay between the last hit of you combo and the special attack

Nah Dr. Voodoo and medusas specials on my end have been getting blocked after a MLLLM combo occasionally.

From the looks of it OP appears to know how to play DV also.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 β˜…β˜…
    DV misses specials all the time
    Svain wrote: Β»

Nah Dr. Voodoo and medusas specials on my end have been getting blocked after a MLLLM combo occasionally.

From the looks of it OP appears to know how to play DV also.

Well that may be a problem with a specific device then. But from what I saw in the video, it was a timing problem and not a bug
    Well that may be a problem with a specific device then. But from what I saw in the video, it was a timing problem and not a bug[/quote]

Nah looked legit to me. Maybe there’s something wrong with your device playing the video. If there’s multiple people making this claim and you’re the only one saying it’s not then the problem is u. Thank you for all the trolling u do
    Don't know what you are talking about. The video clearly demonstrates a timing problem. And Doc Voodoo don't "miss specials all the time". If it does for you then it is a problem with your game or device, and not a general problem.
    It is a known fact that the game have his own problems in different devices.
    Well he made the video on an android and I play on an iPhone so then now what? It’s kabam that has the problem. U have nothing constructive to add. Just cuz u haven’t noticed it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I see no delay in using his sp.. Hyperion just jumps to instant shield.. Very nice fight mate shame about the glitch messing you up but still well done..
    Well he made the video on an android and I play on an iPhone so then now what? It’s kabam that has the problem. U have nothing constructive to add. Just cuz u haven’t noticed it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist

I said devices, not OS. I was just telling what the problem might had been, so how isn't that constructive?
  • that happens to me with Voodoo too
  • kado313kado313 Posts: 40 β˜…
    edited February 2018

Thats was 100% not a timing issue, I main voodoo and this timing was fine. I'm not sure what video you are looking at. You can slow the video down to .25 and also see.
    kado313 wrote: Β»

Thats was 100% not a timing issue, I main voodoo and this timing was fine. I'm not sure what video you are looking at. You can slow the video down to .25 and also see.

I did that. Go to 55 seconds and see that sp2 timing. Then go to 1:01 second and see the timing of that sp2.
    You can see that the timings are different, and that there is a delay in the second one
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I did that. Go to 55 seconds and see that sp2 timing. Then go to 1:01 second and see the timing of that sp2.
    You can see that the timings are different, and that there is a delay in the second one

Moderators have acknowledged that Voodoo is bugged. The link below is one of many threads/posts that confirms that.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/251386#Comment_251386
    Watch the video again mate and watch how Hyperion reacts differently after that last hit on both specials
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 β˜…β˜…
    Unfortunately happens to voodoo a lot. :/.
    Or the opponent will dash into you, so you counter with sp1 and it will get blocked somehow.
    All this combined with his still short back dash makes my favorite champ much more annoying to play.
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 β˜…β˜…
    Extripa69, will-o-wisp; or whatever you're calling yourself now... Doctor Voodoo is bugged. That has nothing to do with a timing issue. It's been happening on my end as well, to my R4 level 100 Voodoo too! This new update came with a host of bugs, that enhanced previous existing bugs.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Extripa69, will-o-wisp; or whatever you're calling yourself now... Doctor Voodoo is bugged. That has nothing to do with a timing issue. It's been happening on my end as well, to my R4 level 100 Voodoo too! This new update came with a host of bugs, that enhanced previous existing bugs.

This voodoo bug has been around for a very long time. At least the past 4 or 5 updates. It always happens when you fire an sp2 when the enemy is against the wall.
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 β˜…β˜…

This voodoo bug has been around for a very long time. At least the past 4 or 5 updates. It always happens when you fire an sp2 when the enemy is against the wall.

I know. Seems to be bit more enhanced now, like it's happening more often, ever since this new update. Just like they said they fixed his short backwards dash some time ago, & they actually did nothing on fixing it.

What I said earlier. It's a bug related to the device. It doesn't happen to everyone, only on certain devices.
  • TreyboneTreybone Posts: 25 β˜…
    I had the sp2 connect and not actually activate.. Then the second and third ones did..
    I also had an sp2 connect and deal 20k in damage on Nebula in war today.. That was sweet.. 4* duped DV hell to the yes.
  • Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    Im iPhone 7+ my son is on a iPad mini 2. I was on a iphone 6. All 3 have the voodoo bugs where he intermittently misses specials. I too main Dr. Voodoo. Ur claim that its a bug on β€œcertain devices” is odd that just in my house its on 3 different β€œdevices” sounds to me more like a kabam bug not device bug. If its not happening to u then great for u...now go comment on something that pertains to u then and let a actual mod defend ur position