**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Appreciation week 2

meh... i still don't feel the love kabam. So far im not impressed with this appreciation month at all.

Comments

• _slippery_pete1_slippery_pete1 Posts: 82
    Although i do like the sig stone's added to expert proving grounds.
  • _slippery_pete1_slippery_pete1 Posts: 82
    Proving ground is ment for t4 shards not full t4's. Yes it does give you them but its rare. I do a lot of them and never gotten a full t4. I don't expect to either though. If you get them its just a bonus. Thats not a glitch or somthing to do with the update thats just how its always been.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Proving ground is ment for t4 shards not full t4's. Yes it does give you them but its rare. I do a lot of them and never gotten a full t4. I don't expect to either though. If you get them its just a bonus. Thats not a glitch or somthing to do with the update thats just how its always been.

I've done practically every expert proving ground, and I get the same fragments every time. I didn't think it was possible to get anything else.
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »

I've done practically every expert proving ground, and I get the same fragments every time. I didn't think it was possible to get anything else.

You can't get a full t4b from the expert proving grounds, but I'm not sure the original complaint was about expert proving grounds. He may have been talking about the regular daily proving grounds.