**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MVP players in aw should be rewarded

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    think of your profile as an application. When you search for better alliances you can direct them to your profile where they will see your stats and MVPs.
  • Options
    Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    Expect it means nothing for your profile because 55 tier 20 MVP mean absolutely nothing to guys looking for members at higher tiers. Maybe if it broke it down to which tier you got it in possibly. And if there was any sense to why you got it.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Wil6541 wrote: »
    @vinniegainz you can look at a older post I did here http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/159236#Comment_159236 but to save you time I copied the photo from that post 2nd place has lower stats. Than 3rd placeq4cx7s6casnr.png
    e6ftdr921zgg.png

Ok so you both did get mvp, could be a visual bug on the order placement (doubt it though), but it is not like one of you did not get mvp.

He may have killed minis or bosses? Or taken out more nodes or took on stronger opponents more heavily noded.

I still do not see how mvp is "meaningless" if clearly except for some outlier/rare scenarios, overall the mvps usually have contributed more all considered.

Broken, perhaps a bit. Although like I have said no system is perfect, but to say it is meaningless is kind of extreme.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    This whole post is nonsensical if you understand Kabam math. I clear 7-9 tiles every war. I used to get mvp when I did path 7. Now that I do path 2/3 or path 6 I don’t. Path 3 miniboss is harder than path 7 mini. And path 6 is harder than any of those paths. I really don’t understand how the mvp thing works.
  • Options
    Does it really matter if you get anything for MVP in aw it just shows that you’re contributing as much as you can to help your alliance we don’t need extra rewards for getting an MVP in war
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Does it really matter if you get anything for MVP in aw it just shows that you’re contributing as much as you can to help your alliance we don’t need extra rewards for getting an MVP in war

100% agree, this is a game meant to be fun, most likely you be friend a lot of alliance members if you weren't friends going in, why should you get rewarded for helping out friends as much as you can.

Sadly not all people/alliances feel this way, and I am just grateful that I am not in one of those alliances/have alliance members that think that way (if they do, they usually get kicked because it comes out in different ways).
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★

In reality, if they gave extra rewards it would encourage people to go Leroy Jenkins in war and screw over their allies just so they could get the extra rewards.