**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Plz tell me these crystal spinning thing isnt rigged!!!

I have spend money to get a 5 star and 3 times it landed on a 5 star and all of a sudden it changes to some other stupid champion after it comes to a complete stop in the 5 star, come on guys people that spend time and money and really grind on this game should be rewarded, its a great game but come on if its like that nobody is gonna be motivated to play everyday, im just saying its not fair to spend money and time and not get nothing for it.

Comments

• Options
    Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    A lot of people recommended NOT purchasing featured or premium crystals because the drop rate for the champ you want is so low, it's not worth it.
  • Options
    ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111
    I watched a you tube video of someone opening 50 featured Hulk Rag Crystals. For $500 he got 2 4* Rag Hulks and a 4* DS. Sadly that is not an improbable result. A group of players compiled data from over 5000 feature crystal openings.
  • Options
    ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111
    zvzhnhmfensh.jpeg
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    The Spin doesn't reflect the actual outcome. It's just some of the possible outcomes. It's already determined because it's generated the moment you place the Crystal.
  • Options
    jeremiahramos1216jeremiahramos1216 Posts: 51
    edited February 2018
    Yeah exactly kabam already knows what Champs are gonna be given to you and if you write a ticket all your getting back is a we don't control the outcome the crystals are determined to keep the game balance lol
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Yeah exactly kabam already knows what Champs are gonna be given to you and if you write a ticket all your getting back is a we don't control the outcome the crystals are determined to keep the game balance lol

That's not what I meant. The computer genetates the outcome when we open the Crystal. They don't know what Champ we will get any more than we do. It's RNG.
  • Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    The Spin doesn't reflect the actual outcome. It's just some of the possible outcomes. It's already determined because it's generated the moment you place the Crystal.

Not true. It generates when the crystal animation changes. Don’t believe me? Spin a crystal and force close the game. You will still have an unopened crystal.

• Options

That's not what I meant. The computer genetates the outcome when we open the Crystal. They don't know what Champ we will get any more than we do. It's RNG.

If you truly believe this, than you are a lot less synical than others. I’m happy if you really feel that way though.
  • Options
    ViperKingV wrote: »
    zvzhnhmfensh.jpeg

Wouldn’t you say odds were MORE LIKELY
    85%
    3%
    10%
    1%
    2%

Would make a lot more sense.