**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How good is reworked Red Hulk ?

Cosmos_2002Cosmos_2002 Posts: 137
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Also please state your reason.

How good is reworked Red Hulk ? 61 votes

Good Tier
18%
DarkestDestroyerSighsohardGAM3RGUYSavio444ReeScholiaMattScottPaytoPlayAlexxキングaer20Maddy109 11 votes
Low Amazing Tier
4%
GamerNomarigerolHzori 3 votes
High Amazing Tier
21%
AxeCopFireMixkebabBUZZdog3000abhi7215SpiritOfVengeanceshchong2chev327foxMcord117TrojanX05Dr_DoomSimpleManHobbyhmnOmegavoid 13 votes
Low Demigod Tier
22%
DaMunkThatweirdguyVdh2008Golden_GuardianDrOctavius2_2Haji_Saabcolbyscipio987AslwAgentDoom9BaccaBossMCBkingslandStauntoniCarnagex101Newbie756 14 votes
High Demigod Tier
29%
Whododo872JOHNOSA1995ShrimkinsStrategicLoPrestiunknownTellthemIAMGoogleplexianSour_poi808SvainBahamutIngi_Freyr1975Lucablake10Generalbuttnaked_Vengeance0311gauravtheslayerluvin2022PeteMagnum 18 votes
Other
3%
Anonymous346mfleury 2 votes

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    High Demigod Tier
    I pulled him as a 4* less than 3 hours after he got buffed. He’s a lot better. Poison immune like before, Immune to Incinerate Debuffs (but just the Debuffs), Mephisto counter when duped, and his damage output is ridiculous when he’s got all of his Heat Charges. Also, people tend to forget that Rulk’s Scorch damage bypasses damage limits, such as Safeguard. I think he’s Demigod
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Low Demigod Tier
    He's my top champion, If only if he had more regeneration. I would put him on high demi-god tier.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Bahamut wrote: »
    I pulled him as a 4* less than 3 hours after he got buffed. He’s a lot better. Poison immune like before, Immune to Incinerate Debuffs (but just the Debuffs), Mephisto counter when duped, and his damage output is ridiculous when he’s got all of his Heat Charges. Also, people tend to forget that Rulk’s Scorch damage bypasses damage limits, such as Safeguard. I think he’s Demigod

I pulled him shortly before he was buffed; so don't have a full handle on playing with him yet. He does look good, and his bonus damage gets pretty impressive once you're stacking multiple heat charges. Also no buffs for mystic dispersion, and all physical damage should make him a pretty good anti-mystic champion now.

Regards to what @Bahamut says above, has anyone confirmed since the buff that his bonus damage still bypasses Safeguard? It will still be affected to an extent, as Safeguard will limit the initial damage; which determines the bonus damage.

Also, although he is almost poison immune, he does very briefly get poisoned; which means when fighting Archangel he can in fact suffer from Neurotoxin if hit with a Special 3 or if you're running suicides.
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Good Tier
    He's ok now I like him a bit but if u wanna talk low demigod tier that that tag goes to my boi LC
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    High Demigod Tier
    I had RH as a 5/50 4* duped even before the update because he was actually good before the update too.
    He was the 3rd best science after Quake and Hulk.
    Now he is easy demigod tier in my opinion and I use him to destroy mystics and even other champs.
    I have him a s an unduped r2 5* too and will definitely take him to R3 when I dupe him and also any 5* science gem I might get goes to him most likely. Or LC if I ever get him as a 5* which is also demigod tier now if you ask me.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Good sustainable damage that doesn't require much work to max out with some regen for chip damage. He's about as useful as Angela now IMO.
  • mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    Other
    Where do people get all this types of classification?

It really depends on what you need but he's good now (decent damage and pretty good resistance with some immunity) .
  • JstewJstew Posts: 46
    I ended up ranking him down from 5/50 before hearing about the update :(