**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WW2 Cap is not in the 6* Crystal... let us respin

Comments

• When was the emergency maintenance to put him in the crystal? /s
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    Probability states around 4% of people who opened 6*s should have gotten Cap. However, it’s possible that “drop rates” could be different for some of the better champs in the 6* pool. Remember, there’s a 95+% chance to NOT get Cap.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    I thought he wasn't in there either but they might have him tagged as a rare champ with a lower drop rate.
  • Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    He was not in the crystal and they just fixed this now and don’t say anythink.
    Typicall Kabam
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269

This was from early this morning.

u70b2j1578fc.png
  • No one will believe this... But the reel does matter. It's ok for you to believe it doesn't tho.
  • LaylicLaylic Posts: 88
    No one will believe it because they have stated on these forums that the reel does not matter.

Even on the very low side, say everyone in the top 100 alliances opened at least one 6-star. I'm sure some who didn't open one and some who opened multiple but, it's safe to safe on average they all opened one. If even 10% of those pulls made it to a screen shot or video on Reddit or Line app, that'd still be 300 crystals. The odds of not a single one of those being ww2 is 1 in 350,000. You could probably make the same claim with the top 200 alliances and 600 crystals and then it's 1 in 123 trillion.
  • He’s not in there. I wonder how many players got an error message when they popped. That’s more than likely supposed to be him.

I really wonder if this has any validity. It seems like a reasonable explanation. We had just one player out of multiple people opening get this error message. I wonder if it was supposed to be Cap. He wound up with Loki after having to restart his game.

I went looking for the message and saw it in Dave's pull. I wouldn't say it is evidence of Cap not being in there, but I would say the notion that the error message is the result of Cap's entry in the drop table being missing or typoed is consistent with what I know often generates that kind of error. Meaning its not proof, but it is not a crazy notion either. Starting from now, if no one else gets that exact error, the odds of the apparent low or zero drop rate and the error being connected rise substantially.

If the error was in fact a glitched Cap, hypothetically speaking I would presume those errors would show up in the server logs. It is theoretically possible to know which players triggered the error. More problematic is what you might do about it. All of the same issues exist here that exist with the Void/Sentry crystal error, but the solution they employed there couldn't be used here, not if they don't want an angry mob to burn their offices down.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Soooo, was he in there or not?
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Found this on Reddit:ywejmi17wcqj.png
    Calm down
  • Darth_KaladinnDarth_Kaladinn Posts: 103
    There were no reported WW2 pulls yesterday with pictures, and WW2 was also the only champ that MutaMatt didn’t get prestige data for. That’s really suspicious. @Kabam Miike any comment on this?
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Nah they won’t respond just like with punisher.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited February 2018
    What about the people who got error when opening their 6* crystal? i am not one of them, but i've heard that the error message was WW2 Cap. i don't believe it though. if it's true though shouldn't they be given a WW2 Cap? just wondering.
  • ChimpChimp Posts: 15
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit

Can we get at least something here? We know you've read this thread, why are you ignoring it?
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Yes, I want to respin my Trash panda ... please do something about it .. I was robbed of Captain America!!!!!!

I know you're being facetious but I would gladly hand my 6* king groot back for a respin lol
  • reeekyreeeky Posts: 5
    I got the error message too spin again and pulled Loki lol @ultimattheory
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    DHCVoLt wrote: »
    Nah they won’t respond just like with punisher.

Hiding behind RNG, the Kabam defense.
  • ChimpChimp Posts: 15
    Kabam, It's ridiculous that your chosen option to deal with this whole thing is to just ignore it altogether like it never happened. At this point it's impossible that you have not seen this thread
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    GFL.

Nothing will be done.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    He def was not in them the first 24hours. Out of the thousands opened, not one pull? Not to mention that weird error message that was popping up suspiciously.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    14cvi723hb3h.jpeg

Calm down all. He was there.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    14cvi723hb3h.jpeg

When was this pulled? Not in the first 24h
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Jesus Christ just like with 5* punisher because you don’t get what you want you throw your toys out the pram grow up I wanted to get a 5* x-23 got a moon knight doesn’t mean she was not in there everything is a conspiracy if you don’t get what you want
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    MattScott wrote: »
    14cvi723hb3h.jpeg

When was this pulled? Not in the first 24h

February 2nd would be my guess judging by his thread posted that day.

Either way, I don't think there is any way to prove the theory of the OP and many others that he was in there. Might as well suck it up and push to get enough shards for another pull.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The biggest question is, why do y’all want WW2 so bad? Sure he has legit block proficiency, but that’s it. Not a ton of utility, not a ton of damage...why is it a problem? I’m not saying he’s bad, but rlly? Why are people so upset by this? Did He get buffed or something?
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    The biggest question is, why do y’all want WW2 so bad? Sure he has legit block proficiency, but that’s it. Not a ton of utility, not a ton of damage...why is it a problem? I’m not saying he’s bad, but rlly? Why are people so upset by this? Did He get buffed or something?
    His block proficiency is great and his L2 is great (even better with DW).

• SpinoSpino Posts: 241

Just because they think they have found a flaw that would allow them to have a 2nd 6* for free.
    Seriously, I'm sure those whiner already had a very nice 6* but try to exploit something somewhat more or less valid.
This discussion has been closed.