**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The only reason I'm not buying today's offers

axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
Gold. There's no point in me having all the cats to rank up a champ if I don't have enough gold. If y'all had included 250k or 500k, I would have jumped on them but otherwise, they'll gather dust.

And for those that say, "do arena." I do t4b, alpha, and about 500k in the featured and basic, and it takes up too much of my time at that. I have a family and a business. I can't play all day like everyone sitting at 10-20 million in gold. And I don't level or rank up anyone if I won't be using them.

Make gold more available and you might see rank up offers sell better.

Comments

• LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Posts: 69
    Agree
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Nail on head. Not including at least some gold (even enough to cover a single level up as a token gesture) seems like a poor, poor oversight or omission.

Like I say, even 200k would have been enough to swing it, it didn’t need to be loads.
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    Gold. There's no point in me having all the cats to rank up a champ if I don't have enough gold. If y'all had included 250k or 500k, I would have jumped on them but otherwise, they'll gather dust.

And for those that say, "do arena." I do t4b, alpha, and about 500k in the featured and basic, and it takes up too much of my time at that. I have a family and a business. I can't play all day like everyone sitting at 10-20 million in gold. And I don't level or rank up anyone if I won't be using them.

I don’t even know where to start with how backward your mentality is.

I guess just consider that this is a unit deal. You can’t normally buy the stuff in the deal with units. Yet you can buy gold anytime with golden crystals.

Not sure what would make you happy here. Just adding a couple hundred thousand gold and keeping the price at 2k and 4k units? So you want them to add something to the deal for the same price? Lmao.

• ClaytonClayton Posts: 43
    Lol if gold was the only reason you didn’t buy this deal you’re just as dumb as kabam for this milk the whale offer.
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    2000 units and 4000 units lol ??!!! Nice try kabam
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Uhhh is it not 1000 and 2000?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    What a silly reason to skip an offer.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Clayton wrote: »
    Lol if gold was the only reason you didn’t buy this deal you’re just as dumb as kabam for this milk the whale offer.

Wow. Thanks. Guess if I have some feedback I'll just keep it to myself.

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    At least they let us buy T1a's after they created a shortage.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★

They sent out different offers to different accounts. I got the 2000/4000 - probably cause I spend and my 2nd acct got the 1000/2000 - FTP.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »

They sent out different offers to different accounts. I got the 2000/4000 - probably cause I spend and my 2nd acct got the 1000/2000 - FTP.

Was it the same deal though just at a lower cost?
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »

Was it the same deal though just at a lower cost?

No, the lower priced offer had less items. I don't know the exact amount as I left my tablet at home.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★

i'm not buying 'em b/c they're awful value
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★

Ah, I see, I only have 1 account, and I received the 1000/2000 offer instead, the 1000 one is definitely not worth buying for my case, the 2000 one is slightly better, but still not worth to me for my case. For now I'm not gated by gold limitation yet (maybe I will in near future) but 2000 units for that deal is easy choice - NOT BUYING. Haha :)
  • ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111
    I don’t think either offer is worth the money if your doing it for the T4C deal 1 only gives you one random T4c crystal. Maybe for the alpha 1s ad T4Bs but not even enough resources to rank a 5* to R3. The second offer is like $130?? For Cats & alphas? Anyone who takes that offer can’t complai about Anything Kabam does. The game is filled with bugs and game play issues. Instead of fixing them or compensating players they make those offers. And players don’t think twice abt buying them.? They should be giving at least that in compensation. But they won’t because new players let them do what they want.
    Good luck with the gold
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    The 1000/2000 offer only applies to those that are “Uncollected”.
  • axelelf_1 wrote: »

Better than what? Kabam does know better than anyone exactly precisely, down to the penny and the unit, how much people spend on these offers. The notion that the vast majority of them somehow fail, and have been failing for years, is simultaneously bizarre to me and a little hilarious to me.
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »

No. I'm Uncollected and only got the 2000 4000 deals. As did everyone in my alliance, who are all uncollected.

No. I'm Uncollected and only got the 2000 4000 deals. As did everyone in my alliance, who are all uncollected.

My second account is NOT uncollected, that is probably why it got the lesser deal.
  • ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111
    They gave the same offer for 1000/2000k?
    That’s ridiculous if they did.
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Better than what? Kabam does know better than anyone exactly precisely, down to the penny and the unit, how much people spend on these offers. The notion that the vast majority of them somehow fail, and have been failing for years, is simultaneously bizarre to me and a little hilarious to me.

Well, everyone in my alliance passed on the deal and many agreed that if gold had been included, they would have bit. They're off on their deals a lot. It's like their not in touch with their player base at all or where the game is now. Yet you find this bizarre and hilarious? Really? Tons of people talk about how their offers aren't up to the times. If Kabam listened, they'd make more money. I honestly don't think they know how much people would spend on offers cause if they did, they'd make them worthwhile.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

My apologies. I meant to say those are are not Uncollected.
    To sum up:

Uncollected got a higher priced offer with MORE items for 2000 or 4000 units

NOT uncollected got a lower priced offer with LESS items for 1000 or 2000 units.
  • axelelf_1 wrote: »

Well, everyone in my alliance passed on the deal and many agreed that if gold had been included, they would have bit.

The fact that you think this demonstrates you know how Kabam could make more money is frankly why you don't work in monetization.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Why did you waste your gold?
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    these deals lately are dumb but I can't tell ppl where to spend their money or units but I wouldn't recommend that 2000 unite or 4000 units its a waste of money or units , only thing I would spend on is 5 star awaken gem at this point anything else is a waste including GMC
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★

I can recall them selling a t4b for 500 units. And within 2 weeks trying to sell one, with a t1a for like 1100 units.