**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LEGEND RUN - SENTRY EVENT

Comments

• Yeah I was told the game team and support don’t have direct contact with each other and sorry it’s not the answer I’m looking for. I have proof of my run again tag is Ghosttttttt and time was 3:49 so it’d be nice to get an answer as to if there was a mistake please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit”
  • T9951T9951 Posts: 103
    Ghosttt wrote: »
    Yeah I was told the game team and support don’t have direct contact with each other and sorry it’s not the answer I’m looking for. I have proof of my run again tag is Ghosttttttt and time was 3:49 so it’d be nice to get an answer as to if there was a mistake please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit”

@Ghosttt wow you should have got it ! Someone got it with a 3:52 . I messaged the game team as well and they said that it’s out of their hands and they can’t tell me my times , only the computer does it.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Yeah I was told the game team and support don’t have direct contact with each other and sorry it’s not the answer I’m looking for. I have proof of my run again tag is Ghosttttttt and time was 3:49 so it’d be nice to get an answer as to if there was a mistake please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit”

In some posts you said 3:50, some you said 3:49. Seems like you yourself aren't sure of your own timings. Just accept that you weren't fast enough and your timing (I have no idea how you measured it) wasn't accurate. Try again next month.
  • @xNig I looked at the exact time it was 3:49:32 is when I hit stop. Same difference. Worry about yourself
    edited February 2018
    @xNig I looked at the exact time it was 3:49:32 is when I hit stop. Same difference. Worry about yourself

Worry about myself? 4 tags already =)

I might add, got mine last month running 20% champ + 15% att boosts.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    I finished in 3:55 thats with starting my timer early and stopping it late to get worst case scenario time. Needless to say I believe kabam adjusted times which ended up messing things up. Pretty unfair as I saw 3:57 somehow is better than my time.
  • Congrats you have a good DPS champ, and apparently nothing better to do then keep running the same thing you’ve already got the title for. @xNig we can compare accounts.....
  • That’s exactly my point @Zuko_ILC, it takes a lot of resources for a run and some of the top players in top alliances like myself already have put enough in this game to where we have other things we do as well (ie jobs life etc) kinda annoying to put 3-4 hours to the side for this and see multiple people with higher times receive what we have not. Not that we are apparently going to get an answer though they can answer other pointless questions (is red hulk good) things there’s info everywhere on, but it would be nice to know the multiple resources we’ve put in this game we could get an answer

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Wolf
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Loto
    @Kabam Zibiit
    Just seems odd that we have this many discrepancies in one legend run post. I usually never see this many it deserves a response . What if the person who got 3:57 forgot to turn on their clock or they didn’t even time and just looked at a clock at the start and end ? It’s a possibility I have seen legend of bobban run a time and didn’t know his actual time.
    I guess it’s like going to a NFL combine and people running slow 40s and thought they were faster than they thought lol
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
    Keep this thread alive until somebody helps us out and looks into this
    T9951 wrote: »
    Just seems odd that we have this many discrepancies in one legend run post. I usually never see this many it deserves a response . What if the person who got 3:57 forgot to turn on their clock or they didn’t even time and just looked at a clock at the start and end ? It’s a possibility I have seen legend of bobban run a time and didn’t know his actual time.

I myself ran a timer on my iphone, obviously started it b4 playing and actually had to open the app and then boosted prior to start. After I completed I did a dance then checked my time. 3:55 which was more like 3:53ish but somehow no legends tag. If they had to adjust times those should be added as a bonus pool as theres no way they can distinguish exact downtime on all accounts.
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    T9951 wrote: »

I myself ran a timer on my iphone, obviously started it b4 playing and actually had to open the app and then boosted prior to start. After I completed I did a dance then checked my time. 3:55 which was more like 3:53ish but somehow no legends tag. If they had to adjust times those should be added as a bonus pool as theres no way they can distinguish exact downtime on all accounts.

Yeah bro suspect for sure . I already ran my legend run for this event but curious to see what happens .
    edited February 2018
    Congrats you have a good DPS champ, and apparently nothing better to do then keep running the same thing you’ve already got the title for. @xNig we can compare accounts.....

Nope. Ran it with Magik. Already checked your account out.

444,589 PI, 5/65 Blade, 4/55 Medusa Iceman Drax. Member of Strike Force 2. Looks legit until I scrolled down.

2 War MVP, 134 Highest Arena Win Streak, 212 Duels done. So... not the biggest contributor in war, doesn’t grind arena to help out with alliance events and doesn’t even help out with the easiest Duel Skirmish. Was that what you wanted me to see?
    I would like the Mods to at least look into this, too many people posting about times not being correct for the top 100.
    Brand new day today. Will today be the day we get some help?
    We deserve an answer, it’s not asking a lot for them to look into this.
    edited February 2018
    another new day. Maybe someone at kabam will do some work today and look into this issue.

Still waiting.
  • concepcion29concepcion29 Posts: 42
    I got the legends badge with 3:41. Shortly after I completed it, the 100% exploration banner disappeared went down to 81%. I put in a ticket and asked for the times I started and completed the runs for heroic and master. They were able to provide those times to me so I had it just in case something fishy happened. Submit a ticket and ask for the specific times that you started and finished and see if you really did miss the cut off or if was an error on Kabam's part. Good luck!
    Multiple people have submitted tickets only to be brushed off
  • It would be nice if @Kabam Miike and his team would check into this for all of us. As much time sweat and effort as we’ve put in this as well as some of us defending you guys in the past when the rest of the community says you guys don’t care and are all about money, itd be nice to get an answer. @Kabam Wolf the ticket claims are a joke just a bunch of generic automated sounding answers. Can we please get an answer??
    edited February 2018
    It would be nice if @Kabam Miike and his team would check into this for all of us. As much time sweat and effort as we’ve put in this as well as some of us defending you guys in the past when the rest of the community says you guys don’t care and are all about money, itd be nice to get an answer. @Kabam Wolf the ticket claims are a joke just a bunch of generic automated sounding answers. Can we please get an answer??

Instead of screaming and crying for attention like a kid, which, by the way, you’ll most probably not get, just accept the fact that you missed the cutoff and try again this month.

It happened to me on Hotel Modok as well (where I had a timing faster than the 100th) but what’s the point in kicking up a big fuss?

If you have substance, running for it again and getting it then wouldn’t be a big issue.
  • It’s not for just me. It’s not about making a big deal. @xNig you may like to throw your money away but I don’t. It’s about all these other guys on here who have the same issue this month. Obviously somethings up. I have a real life with a real job and can’t afford to stoke away 3-4 hours of time to do this run every month on the reg. I get what you’re saying about just say whatever and do it again, but these runs aren’t cheap, and clearly Kabam doesn’t care to even respond to this post knowing they’ve read over it because they moderate everything. It’s about helping the others who have had this problem and fixing it to prevent it again, as well as knowing our voice is heard
    It’s not for just me. It’s not about making a big deal. @xNig you may like to throw your money away but I don’t. It’s about all these other guys on here who have the same issue this month. Obviously somethings up. I have a real life with a real job and can’t afford to stoke away 3-4 hours of time to do this run every month on the reg. I get what you’re saying about just say whatever and do it again, but these runs aren’t cheap, and clearly Kabam doesn’t care to even respond to this post knowing they’ve read over it because they moderate everything. It’s about helping the others who have had this problem and fixing it to prevent it again, as well as knowing our voice is heard

Have you ever considered that the 100th person might have gotten his time wrong?
  • Yes of course @xNig wouldn’t have said anything had it been 1 person however when at least 5 on here have said they had power tunes it’s something worth looking into
  • Lower* times*
    Agree
    I have heard 3:49 not getting it. Could be a latency issues where the system is registering slower than our timers so an extra 5 seconds on each fight could be the time difference shurgs*
    It’s obvious this will be ignored. Disappointing but par for the course around here.