**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Account getting BANNED

Y2kCruiserY2kCruiser Posts: 22
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Why the [removed by moderator] my account got banned for not doing anything, I didn't break any of the protocols

Please enable my account

account name is: Y2kCruiser

Also my brother's account got banned for no reason

account name: sachin114

Both from the same alliance [VE2.0]

Please enable our accounts.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    ok
  • Permaban or a week ban ???
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    "No reason"
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    "for not doing anything"
  • Y2kCruiserY2kCruiser Posts: 22
    A week ban
    No I didn't use any third party application..... @WhatRYou
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    yea they banned you for no reason
    KABAM, Answer to my question or show me any proof if I broke any of the protocols or rules.
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Y2kCruiser wrote: »
    No I didn't use any third party application..... @WhatRYou

I was thinking more in the lines of account sharing with your bro but Im obviously assuming!!
    Only you know my friend!! This is unfortunate if you're innocent...I will give you the benefit of the doubt!!
    Best of luck with your account!!
    edited February 2018
    @Apache bro, Sarcasm doesn't work here, your account is not banned so chill mine got banned for no reason
    Post edited by Kabam Vydious on
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    If you were banned in error, I highly recommend reaching out to Kabam support, as contesting a ban on the forums is against forums ToS.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    I doubt nothing happened. Someone who at some point logged into his and his brothers phone was modded. You should figure out who. And if it really isn’t you, maybe your bro won’t admit it because he is afraid of the consequences.
  • The forums are not the place to discuss actions taken on individual accounts, including bans. If you have questions regarding bans, you can find more information here.
This discussion has been closed.