**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Connection issues following the 17.0.2 update (merged threads)

Comments

• @Kabam Miike why has there not been a resolution to this problem yet? Can't you just revert back to 17.0.0 which works fine?
  • nnj1lyr0qpi2.png
    After doing arena on mobile data but then I get kicked out again and now can't get back in on data. When will this be fixed it's been almost a week now this is beyond stupid now.
  • Eu queria saber por faz duas semanas que nao resebemos o primiaçao de recrutador
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    Why has there been no update to what's happening? Nearly 7 days of loss of ability to earn units and rewards through solo and alliance quests / events etc .... what compensation is going to be given??
  • Jebus1985Jebus1985 Posts: 21
    Day 7
  • HartmannHartmann Posts: 14
    kuporiid3848.png
    And I use sky broadband
  • Is there any computer boffin on here or should I say tech savy that can work out why this update has killed so many on sky fiber its bonkers
  • The game has been virtually unplayable. I've used my Google ID for over 3 years. I finally got a kabam ID to use the forum, because it's been that bad. I had to reconnect/start over 4 times just to create a kabam account that only asked for an email address and password. I also get notifications here and there telling me that the app has stopped working, do I want to close or wait. This only happens when the app has not been played for hours and has appeared to be closed that entire time.

- Device make and model Nexus 6P (unrooted, purchased directly from Google)
    - Device Operating System (OS) and version number Android 7.1.1
    - Carrier name/ Service Provider (if applicable) TMobile and Verizon FiOS WiFi
    - Are you are attempting to connect to the game using a WiFi or a cellular connection? I've tried both.
    - Have you have tried connecting through WiFi as opposed to a cellular connection or vice versa, and if so, what happens? Makes no difference.

Although I typically use a VPN, not using it doesn't make a difference. In all the time I've played this game, I've never had anything close to this level of difficulty trying to connect/play.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Happens trying to connect, trying to play and even mid game.

l8cdhgz2ajvl.png
    xt7n02ipz94e.png
  • SimplyidostuffSimplyidostuff Posts: 22
    edited February 2018
    Keep getting dropped from mobile data now, if we don't get at least some compensation for having a broken game for 7 days then I'll be really disappointed @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • 7 days... I am able to log-in on wi-fi about 1 out of every 25 log in attempts. It only stays logged in for about 3 minutes. I was able able to log into Mobile data before... Now even that is a **** shoot. And it doesnt last more than 3 or 4 minutes. What should I do... Guidance please Kabam.... I am getting very frustrated. Patience is not limitless for all of us experiencing this.
  • any adblocking apps installed ? if so, problems still there when deactivating them ?
  • I got the 17.0.3 beta and the game is working fine. No connection issues. I think kabam should push it for everyone ASAP
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    mvk1996 wrote: »
    I got the 17.0.3 beta and the game is working fine. No connection issues. I think kabam should push it for everyone ASAP

I got offered it but haven't actually been given it.
    Glad it works though
    Mine is actually working on WiFi on 17.0.2 today for the first time in 6 days.
    Definitely not on beta, I've checked
    Lewisjanes wrote: »
    How do you get beta?

I was sent an email by support that I had to reply to saying I'd like to take part and they'd let me in but I've had nothing back from them.
    That was 2 days ago
  • ReArthuReArthu Posts: 12
    edited February 2018
    drom2k wrote: »
    any adblocking apps installed ? if so, problems still there when deactivating them ?

I deactivate adblock and i resolve the connection issue...
    So the question is... What is the url added from kabam that generate issue with adblock???? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Pistachio @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit

I want to use adblock and i want to use MCOC at the same time. Please investigate on issue.
  • Update. Regularly crashes after fight, win or loss. However has run well (20 mins uninterrupted play) since having the internet running whilst playing, instead of phone solely running mcoc and relying on the ap connection. Try it, working for me.
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    ReArthu wrote: »
    I deactivate adblock and i resolve the connection issue...
    So the question is... What is the url added from kabam that generate issue with adblock???? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Pistachio @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit

I want to use adblock and i want to use MCOC at the same time. Please investigate on issue.

Hurm...
  • PchanPchan Posts: 1
    I've been having the same problem!
    On both tablet and phone, wireless connection will not connect! Android version 6.0.1 on tablet and version 7.1.1 on phone. When is this going to be sorted!!!!
  • Seeing as I've had this issue for 8 days now I would have thought that they should offer the 17.0.3 beta to everyone affected or seeing as it works to deploy the update ASAP and give people affected compensation. Some people can't play the game at all and have been kicked from alliances. @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Pistachio @Kabam Miike @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit
  • Update. Regularly crashes after fight, win or loss. However has run well (20 mins uninterrupted play) since having the internet running whilst playing, instead of phone solely running mcoc and relying on the ap connection. Try it, working for me.

40 mins approximately play time until it failed, better than before.
  • Been 7 days and I still can't play properly, lost my calendar progress because of this and when I send a report to kabam all I get is a generic response with no answers. It's a complete joke.
This discussion has been closed.