**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hyperions power gain

Hypes power gain is crazy! He actively and passively gains power! I could have sworn that their was once another champ that gained power in this manner and I believe he was nerfed. Oh yeah, his name was Dr. Strange. I'm not requesting that Hype needs to be nerfed however, I want to see Dr Strange returned to greatness. He is a lot of peoples favorite champ, or at least was at one time. Kabam, can we please make Dr. Strange great again? Oh, and Scarlet Witch too. Thank you.

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Not scarlet witch her in her old state would be... I can't believe you said that however old strange should return.
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    Why not Scarlet Witch too? Since she will never be available as a 5 or 6* champ?
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Why not Scarlet Witch too? Since she will never be available as a 5 or 6* champ?

If she returned to her original state, she's still face roll the content.
    @My_Superior , DS power gain is so slow though. Most champs will 2 or 3 bars of power against him before he gets 1 full bar. He's virtually useless now. I'd rather see him just actively gain power like all other champs, than the bs he has now.
    And if you fight Hype with most champs, his power gain will destroy you easily. This is one of the reasons why they nerfed DS. They have just created another in my opinion.
    I also thought that their mission was to make all champs somewhat equally useful across the board. Doesn't seem like that's the case to me.