**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BW vs Luke cage

Luke cage doesn’t proc his sig ability all the time when you attack him with BW duped.
For example, at the beginning of the fight, he is invincible only after 20 hits instead of the first hit ( like my last fight). It’s because the sig ability of BW.

The problem is :
you do 0 damage to him during all this time...

So, for example: 20 hits with 0 damage and you just hope he proc his sig ability and after, you can fight him normally ...
If he doesn’t proc his sig ability , you will do 0 damage forever .

Comments

• Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    wzq8q4ee34ew.gif
  • Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Bmf420 wrote: »
    You're doing damage. It's just that she's not really strong enough. Rank her up

No he’s not. It’s a bug. She is preventing his invincible from proc’ing. But he is not taking damage although it has.
  • Options
    Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    So what happened after it procs? Did she continue doing zero damage or did the indestructible buff just show late? In my experience with that matchup she'd still do damage to him even though it proced She'd basically bypass it.
  • Options
    mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    Bmf420 wrote: »
    So what happened after it procs? Did she continue doing zero damage or did the indestructible buff just show late? In my experience with that matchup she'd still do damage to him even though it proced She'd basically bypass it.

It used to be like that but it is bugged now. As you can see in the video, the bw is doing damage when she hit the block but not when she is hitting lc.
  • Options
    Yeah. This is a bug 4sho
  • Options
    muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    pretty obvious its bug... shes doing zero... damage... thats almost like the fact CWBP xam be become unstoppable during heavies....
  • Options
    Happened to me last AW. Video Below:
    https://youtu.be/06ADpQ9f25s
    Had to upload to YT since forums wouldn't let me upload directly. This needs to be fixed immediately.

It is a bug relating to his sig ability not proc’ing. Almost as if his character is set to some how “take no damage until the end of indestructible”

And then so if something stops it from proc’ing then it’s 0 damage until it procs then passes.
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I commented it on another thread before finding this one, but I'm having this issue too.

Her dupe level prevents him from triggering his buffs [and for dupe level 99 that is a very high percentage of the time] but he still benefits from the indestructible despite not triggering it. Took me awhile to get it to trigger in a War and was worried I was going to never deal any damage and lose the fight.

If she's going to prevent him from proc'ing the buff, he should take damage until he does proc it.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    He used to take damage from her without his ability triggering. Someone posted a video on Reddit from AW where his GP could only damage him while he is blocking.
  • Options
    He used to take damage from her without his ability triggering. Someone posted a video on Reddit from AW where his GP could only damage him while he is blocking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-my0LOGPlQ
  • Options
    iyb94is5rzqw.gif
  • Options
    ZimZim Posts: 15
    Thanks for the video everybody ...
    It’s exactly what append every time luke cage doesn’t proc indestructible immediately.
    You do 0 damage when you hit him until his sig ability finaly comes and finish after few seconds, and then you can fight him normaly