**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gifts?

Why do I keep getting notifications of gifts but don’t actually get anything. It’s happened a few times recently. I’ve had it twice today the first one this morning was from my leader and the one just now is from someone I don’t know. Both times no gift received tkxbv3omla88.jpeg
w2xdcikorauh.jpeg

Comments

• BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    edited February 2018
    Whoever shared their account with you before is the one getting the gifts. Have seen this pop up on Line chats before.

• MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    It means You have logged into someone else’s account.

And Archie is sending that account a gift.

After logging into probably 20-30 accounts. I had to turn off notifications. Especially during gifting event.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Hmmm. Why would you log into 20-30 accounts? Why would you admit to doing that on the forms. I would find it very hard to believe you have 20-30 accounts. So that’s leaves only one reason
  • Morgan210805Morgan210805 Posts: 36
    I have only one account. And I don’t share account with anyone
    edited February 2018
    I get strange notifications at random times. My aw has been attacking for 65mins and I just had a notification 3 mins ago saying it’s open. p5vlop68ejbo.jpeg
    9z1x244sifwt.png
    edited February 2018
  • It’s a pretty decent game
    DL864 wrote: »
    Hmmm. Why would you log into 20-30 accounts? Why would you admit to doing that on the forms. I would find it very hard to believe you have 20-30 accounts. So that’s leaves only one reason

I don’t play anymore. I don’t care if they know.
    I have only one account. And I don’t share account with anyone

This only occurs when accounts have been shared. Sorry.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    MattScott wrote: »

You mean as far as you know. But yeah maybe you are omniscient... I suppose that is also a possibility.

Also if you do not play anymore why would you be here?

chev327fox wrote: »

You mean as far as you know. But yeah maybe you are omniscient... I suppose that is also a possibility.

To impart my wisdom on people who try to their damndest to disagree. However, i know that is the issue here. Deny it all you want. You asked, I answered. You can sit here and proclaim that you’ve only ever logged one account. I really don’t care.

Here’s another way for me to prove to you, that you have logged in to another account.

Open your Game Center:

Look, lifetime crystals, highest pvp, etc.
    Some of these stats don’t match your own?
    What do you know. I bet the match that of whomever is getting those gifts sent to them.

Good day.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Even if you didn't share your account, if someone shared their account info with you (and you logged into that account) this happens. You now get their notifications on top of your own.

To impart my wisdom on people who try to their damndest to disagree. However, i know that is the issue here. Deny it all you want. You asked, I answered. You can sit here and proclaim that you’ve only ever logged one account. I really don’t care.

Here’s another way for me to prove to you, that you have logged in to another account.

Open your Game Center:

What do you know. I bet the match that of whomever is getting those gifts sent to them.

Good day.

You are not imparting your wisdom you are imparting your misguided assumptions. I have neither logged into someone else’s account or have let anyone log in to mine. Why would I even raise this as an issue if that was the case.

Open your Game Center:

Good day.

You are not imparting your wisdom you are imparting your misguided assumptions. I have neither logged into someone else’s account or have let anyone log in to mine. Why would I even raise this as an issue if that was the case.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    _ASDF_ wrote: »

Open your Game Center:

Good day.

Bro. U need a hobby.

He got one, trolling this forum