**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wolverine triggering regeneration need Mod help

Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
Hey there fellow gamers I am a seasoned veteran and have beat all the hard content in the game so I do have a little credibility , my question to you is has there been a silent nerf to the amount of times Wolverine regen's in AQ, I have went through about 5 fights in aq today with minimal amount of Regen triggers. I have a r50 dup 99, a few of my other teammates have noticed this as well please post your experiences with it if u have noticed anything different or if it's just me thx for your time.

Comments

• Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Can I get a mod to look into this please I have been hearing across a lot of alliances wolf is not triggering regen a lot any more what has happened? Thx for any info in advance
    I really hope the game is broken and you did not nerf him without letting us know, as that would prod kabam to give us a de rank ticket! Anyhow please look into it please this is just rediculas
    This is noticed a lot in AQ!
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Is he worse than he was last week or is this an on-going issue? There was no updates since last AQ correct?
  • DB350ZZZDB350ZZZ Posts: 53
    Mines at R5 lvl 99 and is proc'ing mulitple times per fight in AQ. Maybe you're just having some bad luck with the RNG? That sucks though.
  • OGHeRRoOGHeRRo Posts: 113
    I have the same issue with my wolvie I had a 60 hit combo in aq with 3 full bars of power and not a single regen
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I run a L99 5/50 in AQ and always seem to hit a couple of fights where I bleed the opp like mad (I'm assuming that's a crit) but cannot regen. Same happens with an ally mate and a similarly situated Wolvie (who complained about it just this morning).

I also have the converse problem about twice a Map: fight a symbioid and can't get a bleed to save my life.

I chalk it up to crummy RNG. It's like pulling 2*'s all fight.

But I wouldn't be shocked if Wolvie is on the chopping block. Much easier to hide bugs when the ability to process anything is totally dependent on RNG instead of player ability. Plus regen champs don't need pots.

Dr. Zola
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Im have Nop problems with he reg in AQ. He is rank5 sig99
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    i do get intermittent regen.. but it has reduced. rk 4/40 lvl 44. At times i see bleed stacks go upto 5 at time just 2. Symbiods as mentioned have been a problem. Also against CWBP twice today in AQ did not trigger a regen even when my power bar was full and had not used a special. The reflective just killed me.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I got that yesterday on the immunity path in map 5. Really annoying. Wouldn't be surprised if Kabam messed with his regen, not that they'd ever admit it.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    I've been playing close to two years and still havent pulled a 4* wolverine. Feelsbadman.
  • Just came to search for this same problem before posing about it. Myself and others have noticed his regen either not proc at all or at the very end of the fight only. It's happening with other regen champs too
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    Wolverine regens almost constantly for me in AQ, numerous times each fight. SW on the other hand rarely sparks regen.
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Regen rate(s) are down considerably for Wolverine. I believe it is to do with a 4* going against a 5*, and subsequent lack of critical attacks to trigger said regen.

• ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Regen rate(s) are down considerably for Wolverine. I believe it is to do with a 4* going against a 5*, and subsequent lack of critical attacks to trigger said regen.

Regen does not proc based on crit hits...

14% chance to proc with each attack or when attacked...

Bleed has a chance to proc with crit hits

With that said...

When fighting black widow (AI) , her 3% evade procs more often than my wolverine ...

Go figure :)

Need regen? Need champs more dependable ... like it, sim , ultron...

As prestige increases ... the less and less you will see proc ...

Champs that depend on crits ... stay far far away from them !!!
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    I have TOTALLY noticed this happening.

So, great to hear U guys voice ALL the same issues.
    (regen only triggering when at full health or end of fight, or not at all &&& its SLOW!!!)
    opponent always regens lightning fast & kabam expects us to believe 'its a bug'?

I dropped Willpower completely, but is Wolv regen significantly better (TRIGGER MORE OFTEN??) with WP 1/1? or maxed 3/3 ?
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    I have noticed this as well lately. I'm not talking about the sig, just any regeneration is a lot less than it has been historically.

Anything to say, Moderators? Is this a bug?
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Players: Is that a bug or a feature?
    Kabam: Yes.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    I've noticed this happens more on the syms in AQ, I chalked it up to part of their new sig ability. It is really annoying to bleed the heck out of them and not get a regen to kick. It is further frustrating when you can put 32 hits in a row and not cause one bleed on a mystic sym.