**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ability to lock quest battlegroups.

Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
do you think it would be possible to add the ability to lock quest battlegroups so only leader or officer can start a 2nd or 3rd battlegroup.... i know this is not a problem for every ally but for lower alliances you get too many dumb stupid noobs that come in and start a 2nd or 3rd battlegroup last minute that has no chance of getting completed thus losing prestige for the alliance. i mean it would make sense that only an officer or leader could start a new bg.... really would be a helpful addition for low / open alliances..... i am sick of seeing dumb noobs come in one after the other and then you get the really **** ones that start the bg and then just sit there on the first tile and dont even move.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    It wil not help Them in higer tier Becasse normal when you play AQ you have all 30 Ore 25. Depends one hav you ally grows If it is a problems for you im Mabye find a new ally.
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    This would be detrimental to my alliance. It sounds like you need to get better people or improve your organization.
  • MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    No matter how many features they add, you cannot stop dumb people to do dumb thing. And the more "feature"like this they add, the more chance more bug will be introduced too.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    I am officer and we keep kicking peeps and trying to get gpods ones but it can be a struggle some times as good peeps wanna join a good ally not help one grow and become good.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    And saying dumb stupid noobs is a bit too harsh i apologise to any noobs for that. I understand that not everyone understands how prestige works and thinks that maybe they are doing the right thing by starting a new group to get more points but i would rather have 2. And we are an ally with alot of casuals so simetimes can only run 1 bg... sometimes 2... but never 3... i have thought bout joining a new ally but i stay here even though i am the most active by a long way cus of mates and stuff...
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    spumington wrote: »
    This would be detrimental to my alliance. It sounds like you need to get better people or improve your organization.

My alliance doesn't really have this problem anymore, although it did happen back in the old days occasionally. But as to being detrimental, I don't think it is completely unreasonable to suggest that only an officer could *unlock* a battlegroup. Since only officers can start AQ anyway, requiring them to unlock the battlegroups or alternatively optionally allowing them to lock out a battlegroup at the start wouldn't hurt an alliance that just wanted to ignore the feature.

I'm not opposed to giving alliance officers a little more control over what happens in the alliance; if nothing else it is a way to assist casual or new players who don't always know how everything works. Taking away some of the controls from newer players until they learn what everything means is actually a good thing for them, because it reduces the chance of them making a silly mistake that gets them hated or kicked.