**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ms.Marvel missing sp2

Not much to discuss but it happened and man was I lucky it happened but please fix it.

Comments

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Boboman wrote: »
    Not much to discuss but it happened and man was I lucky it happened but please fix it.

There is a massive thread about this that has been going on for about a year now. The admins have said “it’s harder than they anticipated to fix her s2”

That is Captain Marvel
    TheDemon wrote: »

There is a massive thread about this that has been going on for about a year now. The admins have said “it’s harder than they anticipated to fix her s2”

That is Captain Marvel

They have the same movements...you expect that one would magically land her s2 and the other does not?

Would they not be different characters?
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★

That is Captain Marvel

They have the same movements...you expect that one would magically land her s2 and the other does not?

It's just a skin. So both champions are the same. They are supposed to have different abilities, but never remember hers.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★

That is Captain Marvel

Different champs yes, but the same animations and movement set in the game. It is similar to how Punisher and Winter Solider used to be. So, if one is broken the other should be too.
  • lol
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    ax1d7o7z4pef.png

cfhb51bdtows.jpg
    ax1d7o7z4pef.png

cfhb51bdtows.jpg

You bet
  • Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    I have said this about 4 months ago on the other thread it has been like this for more like 18 months so if they can't fix her l2 just give them both a new l2 that is just as powerful but connects that would be easier than this debacle and would have been fixed quicker but like I said before they would have to admit that they got it wrong in the first place and there never wanted to do that did they!