**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

PHC & Progressiveness

It would be amazing if we could get an upgrade on the premium hero crystals. Kabam says this is a progressive game, how about make phc's progressive as well.

Maybe tiered or something to summoner level. There is a lot about this game folks complain about, but the phc is probably one of the most annoying aspects. There is no need for anyone above levels 25 or 30 to be pulling **** 2*'s 80 times a week.

Thanks

Comments

• BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    beat collector
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    beat collector

That doesn't change anything, I beat the Collector and I still getting PHC!
    They have to change this big time! Let us convert PHC shared to GMC and problem fixed!
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Why should they get changed why do you want old things like this to be buffed? It should not convert to gmc because gmc is our own thing for being uncollected, it is a completely seperate thing. Premiums are premiums you guys just want old things to be changed to give more and more chances at newer stuff, premiums are for newer players are just small bonuses for us. The premium calender was removed to give grandmaster calender which means in the future we will recieve more chances at gmc shards.

At least ask for something that everyone will agree on like more levels or more ways to get energy.
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    I think what he is saying is that the odds of landing a 3 or 4 star should increase based on your experience level, which would give newer players a reason to get their experience up as quickly as possible and also reward those of us who aren't mega-whales and have been playing this game pretty much since the beginning.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    It would be nice if they added 5* in PHC’s. Not remove the 2* champs, but just add them. Obviously the drop rates need a lslight adjustment by that, but I see no reason to make a big change. That we want more doesn’t mean we should get more. We already get way way more shards then we did in the beginning, this makes us more likely to pull 4* from PHC’s, even though the odds haven’t changed.

They aren’t supposed to drop them a lot. They are filled with 2* and supposed to be so! It should be a surprise/happy moment when it’s a 3 or 4 star champ. For this to be the case the % needs to stay low.
    Why should they get changed why do you want old things like this to be buffed? It should not convert to gmc because gmc is our own thing for being uncollected, it is a completely seperate thing. Premiums are premiums you guys just want old things to be changed to give more and more chances at newer stuff, premiums are for newer players are just small bonuses for us. The premium calender was removed to give grandmaster calender which means in the future we will recieve more chances at gmc shards.

At least ask for something that everyone will agree on like more levels or more ways to get energy.

My suggestion was for uncollected players only! Convert PHC for GMC
    The game is progressing and rewards should also!!
    Im pretty sure that most people agree that PHC is garbage!!! So I am asking for something that everyone agrees, 1000 threads of players wanting to change PHC....get with the program my friend!
    WhatRYou wrote: »

Im pretty sure that most people agree that PHC is garbage!!! So I am asking for something that everyone agrees, 1000 threads of players wanting to change PHC....get with the program my friend!

But not everyone agrees with you. And maybe instead of telling the people that don't agree with you to "get with the program my friend" maybe instead listen to them and realize that not everyone shares your opinion.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Ok lol ill get with it lets see if it works, here is your first agree.
    Gwendoline wrote: »

But not everyone agrees with you. And maybe instead of telling the people that don't agree with you to "get with the program my friend" maybe instead listen to them and realize that not everyone shares your opinion.

Please show me a link where someone posted their love about PHC? (Not a 4* pull from PHC, just people that loves PHC)
    We only see the opposite, its been the same feedback since forever! that's why I said "get with the program" not because I don't agree with them. Who does that??
    You seem happy with PHC. The game progresses, the rewards must progress with it. Keeping the same format for PHC when 5* and 6 are out doesn't make sense...for most people in our community!
    This is the most energy I put out on PHC convo! Cheers my friend!
  • I'm not saying they should change drop rates, I'm not saying they should take out old and replace with new.. They say this game is a progressive game, which is all fine. I just think that the crystals should progress as you do.. Who above level 25-30ish needs 2*'s or level 1 health pots or revives for that matter?

Please show me a link where someone posted their love about PHC? (Not a 4* pull from PHC, just people that loves PHC)
    We only see the opposite, its been the same feedback since forever! that's why I said "get with the program" not because I don't agree with them. Who does that??
    You seem happy with PHC. The game progresses, the rewards must progress with it. Keeping the same format for PHC when 5* and 6 are out doesn't make sense...for most people in our community!

Yes, I am happy with them. I love having my 2* almost maxed out. I would hate not being able to finish that. I do wish the newer 2* champs would be added or replace the 2* crystals (not PHC’s) with the collectors crystals.

Yes, I am happy with them. I love having my 2* almost maxed out. I would hate not being able to finish that. I do wish the newer 2* champs would be added or replace the 2* crystals (not PHC’s) with the collectors crystals.

I'm glad you're enjoying them, I wish you luck for your new 2* champs!
    Replacing 2* crystals with GMC would be great, but seems like a big jump! Hope it goes through one day!
    I hope you don't get mad when you pull a 4* champ from PHC!! :)
    Cheers my friend!

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    I think the crystals progress as you do.

"The more you level up, the more **** you pull"

Thats how Kabam makes you progress -> towards spending money!!

I'm glad you're enjoying them, I wish you luck for your new 2* champs!
    Replacing 2* crystals with GMC would be great, but seems like a big jump! Hope it goes through one day!
    I hope you don't get mad when you pull a 4* champ from PHC!! :)
    Cheers my friend!

Obviously I don’t get mad when I get 4* champs. I also don’t get mad when I don’t. It’s beautiful, I’m good no matter what drops. I would however be pretty upset if I can’t get my hands on 2* champs anymore because they changed the PHC into GMC.
    I think the crystals progress as you do.

"The more you level up, the more **** you pull"

Thats how Kabam makes you progress -> towards spending money!!

You don’t pull more **** when you level up. You make it sound like you have a big chance of pulling 4* champs when low level andthe higher level you get, the lower that chance gets.

You pull just as much ****, low level or level 60, what you pull is the same. The thing is, the more you play (and thus have higher level) the more shards you’re able to get. There are more and easier ways for high level players to get shards and thus you open more crystals. hich means yes, more 2* champs. So in a way more ****. However it also means more good stuff. Or at least more chances at it, RNG might still screw you.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    You don’t pull more **** when you level up. You make it sound like you have a big chance of pulling 4* champs when low level andthe higher level you get, the lower that chance gets.

You pull just as much ****, low level or level 60, what you pull is the same. The thing is, the more you play (and thus have higher level) the more shards you’re able to get. There are more and easier ways for high level players to get shards and thus you open more crystals. hich means yes, more 2* champs. So in a way more ****. However it also means more good stuff. Or at least more chances at it, RNG might still screw you.

Take it easy brotha' , its meant to be sarcastic.
  • KALIZO wrote: »
    It would be amazing if we could get an upgrade on the premium hero crystals. Kabam says this is a progressive game, how about make phc's progressive as well.

Maybe tiered or something to summoner level. There is a lot about this game folks complain about, but the phc is probably one of the most annoying aspects. There is no need for anyone above levels 25 or 30 to be pulling **** 2*'s 80 times a week.

Thanks[/quo

KABAM alreadty made a change. so when you reach sig99 on a 2*3*4* u get max sig crystal,
    i dont mind getting 2*s 80 times a week. more iso for me i dont care.

And what does that max sig crystal give you a "chance" to get? And what do you actually get from that crystal?

We need crystals that help in progression.

If you are content with progressing your 2*'s then that's awesome for you..