**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why is Kabam not increasing gold rewards?

RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
Before i start lets get this out of the way, not everyone has time to put up a lot of points in arena, some people only have time to put up just over a million, or 1.5. I happen to be in that category, i do as much arena as i have time for as i have two jobs. As the game progresses to 5* and 6*. I just dont understand why gold rewards havent been increased. I also dont understand why the gold realm rewards were REDUCED than they were a year ago. Kind of backwards if you ask me.

But the answer is simple, there will always be a deficit for each user in this game. Youre always gonna be missing something. i have a few 5* champs i cant even use and expiring catalyst because i dont have a millions of gold to take my 5* from 1 to 4.
By doing this, Kabam gets their players to play longer and longer, because it takes time to rank up your guys.

At this rate man i will buy gold. Kabam please address the gold issue, i think its time.

Comments

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Arenas Arenas Arenas Arenas!!!!!!!
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    As far as I can see, arena is a gold sink not a (good) source. How do you gain gold from arena?

or maybe I haven't done enough calculation?
    @colbyscipio987
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    True, Kabam is oblivious when it comes to this issue.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    As far as I can see, arena is a gold sink not a (good) source. How do you gain gold from arena?

or maybe I haven't done enough calculation?
    @colbyscipio987

You use battle chips from arena rewards to buy arena crystals. Those crystals reward gold more often that not.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    Romario26 wrote: »
    g2bycm0n577r.png

What 4 mil in arena looks like in gold from battlechips.. so glad that like 8 hours of my life gave me the gold equivalent of roughly 5% to rank and level a 5* from R1 to R4... just awesome! 8 hours of my life! I mean my life ain’t *insert bad word here* but come on

Something wrong if it takes you 8 hours to get 4 mil points
  • Stara99 wrote: »
    g2bycm0n577r.png

What 4 mil in arena looks like in gold from battlechips.. so glad that like 8 hours of my life gave me the gold equivalent of roughly 5% to rank and level a 5* from R1 to R4... just awesome! 8 hours of my life! I mean my life ain’t *insert bad word here* but come on

You think it’s easy to make more than 500k an hour on a slow phone?
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    You use battle chips from arena rewards to buy arena crystals. Those crystals reward gold more often that not.

Makes sense. I have 500k battle chips stowed away, so never thought of it that way.
    Definitely the BC are good source of gold and units. Thanks.

Stara99 wrote: »
    g2bycm0n577r.png

I guess its doable. I take 3 days to put 4 mil
  • If gold drops are same as mine, that 500k BC will only add up to little over a mil in gold and still can’t R4 a 5*.. the real question is how long did it take you to accumulate the resources for that 1 mil gold? That much time for gold not even close to rank a champ to R4 if you have t2a expiring.
    MarzGroove wrote: »

Makes sense. I have 500k battle chips stowed away, so never thought of it that way.
    Definitely the BC are good source of gold and units. Thanks.

• MattcoxMattcox Posts: 75
    My thoughts on gold crisis of 2018 is to either bring the gold realms back on every Sunday or have a gold arena on sundays where u have a chance to earn 1.5M in gold if u hit all milestones and make the milestones go up to 2M and players would be able to use 4* and 5*s
  • MattcoxMattcox Posts: 75
    edited February 2018
    I’ve always been good on gold until the last 2 months. I got 5* sentry to r4, 5* gladiator hulk to r4, got a 6* champ to 1/25 and now that I’m done with act 5 I’m having to wait to r5 my 5* Medusa. And I don’t have a lot of time to do arena since I’m driving a truck Most of the day
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Gold needs to go up .. we have dropped to advance tier coz of too many people in our ally can’t donate full amount
  • Cajun_King06Cajun_King06 Posts: 8
    edited February 2018
    I have been playing since before 5* were introduced and back then gold was not an issue. Even when they were introduced u couldn't take them past rank3 again gold wasn't an issue. Now they game has exponentially grown in catalyst and even 6* but they haven't increased our capabilities in acquiring gold to match the growth. They are gonna have to change something because this is becoming a big issue in the game. I think once u become uncollected they should make it to where u gold production is increased people who are not at that stage doesn't need it yet.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Have you noticed that all of Kabams recent deals (lol “deals”) have included Gold? The reason that Kabam hasn’t increased Gold rewards is because they don’t care. They know it’s a problem. So instead of making it more available, they’ll let you buy 25K for 9.99$ and make more deals with Gold, which people will buy because they need Gold
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Stara99 wrote: »
    g2bycm0n577r.png

You expect to Grind enough to R4 a 5* in 8 hours?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    It's about focusing your energy towards what you need. That means if you need Gold, it might be best to focus on the Arena and hold off on Ranking long enough to stockpile some.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Yeah i think its pretty clear at this point Kabam intends to start trying to make money by including gold in deals. Kabam is the most money hungry "free to play" developer i have ever heard of
  • Come on, how can you have a different view from someone like GroundedWisdom? Just play arena! You just gotta put in 40 hours to get enough gold to R4 a 5*! I don’t know why you’d expect to put in less hours for something like that! You gotta be reasonable like those people that always comment “arenas” in every gold thread! They are smart and wise.
    Rixob wrote: »
    Yeah i think its pretty clear at this point Kabam intends to start trying to make money by including gold in deals. Kabam is the most money hungry "free to play" developer i have ever heard of

• Hi