**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How come 6* can’t be refreshed????

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Probably because they set the unit refresh cost stupid low at 10 units and the whales were abusing it.
  • Dark DevilDark Devil Posts: 19
    Any idea when this will be fixed? May have to skip this round if it won’t. Lots of players are at 20 million with 10 unit advantage.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    The least I expect from Kabam right now, is an in-game message explaining the reason.
    They fixed the timer, so it is most likely them trying to figure out how to solve the situation with all the people that have been playing and refreshing their 6 stars all day.

It's probably just temporary.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    Seen so many people with 20 millions because they refreshed at half the cost. Now this arena has been screwed
  • Looking into this now!
  • We've just pushed a fix. This could take a little while to get to all of your Devices, but can you please try and restart your game in approximately 15 minutes and let me know if that works?
    9txgvuvmnrhd.png
    It worked but you should talk to the “team” because the refresh cost was 10 units and many people refreshedat that rate for hours gaining over 20 million points. You should just leave it at 10 units for this arena to be fair or the results would be skewed and unfair. Thanks @Kabam Miike please reply
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 240 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Stara99 wrote: »
    It worked but you should talk to the “team” because the refresh cost was 10 units and many people refreshedat that rate for hours gaining over 20 million points. You should just leave it at 10 units for this arena to be fair or the results would be skewed and unfair. Thanks @Kabam Miike please reply

I agree. It's the fair thing to do. But will they do it?

But I'm not sure about 20m points. Seems like a lot.
    Fix isn't working for me yet. Running iOS latest version on iPhone 6.
  • So excluding the comments?
    Bosley wrote: »

28y82gttth6s.png
    @Bosley there are many like this
    Oh in total. Yeah, i thought u meant points for just refreshing the 6*s.
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Live for 9 hours.. I don't know how anyone could rack up 123 rounds that quickly.
  • Dropfaith wrote: »
    Bosley wrote: »

1d8czxipnocd.png

And I with 100 sequences, 20 less than print ...
    and 1/4 of the score !!!
    Because I did not want to exploit this error, because they had already said that the breath would be 20 units ...
    Anyway, I will not even write any more because they will delete and end up banning me ...
    g39ngx61wjsh.png
    What I get for being honest and using my refills. If they don’t fix it or give me my stuff back I’ll contact apple
    @Kabam Miike please check in on my request
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Man. Anyone who jumped out to a 20m point head start is lookin gravy now.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    That is a terrible deal for you guys who didn't abuse it.

Given how highly you rank in general @Stara99 and how you don't mind a grind or two you seem to be taking this well, I would be off my head with rage if it were me.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    That is a terrible deal for you guys who didn't abuse it.

Given how highly you rank in general @Stara99 and how you don't mind a grind or two you seem to be taking this well, I would be off my head with rage if it were me.

How could they have USED their champs and refreshed them without it being considered abuse? They couldn’t have. It was just unfortunate for everyone else. But this is just added to a LONG LONG LONG LONG line of oversights and failures by the QA team.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Kabam has outdone themselves at the oversight department
  • Wow. The iPhone X had major issues and still
    Does and 3 months later still not fixed. The iPhone X is right back to dashing forward when going to block or evade back! But this gets fixed in 2 hours! @Kabam Miike
  • when u ask for help for a 6* hero, there is an error. pls fix it@Kabam miike
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170
    9txgvuvmnrhd.png

How can be fair to let the refresh in 10 units? They fixed late but at least fixed. If kabam let the error will only help whales.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    Tensio wrote: »
    9txgvuvmnrhd.png

How can be fair to let the refresh in 10 units? They fixed late but at least fixed. If kabam let the error will only help whales.

it has already helped whales, nothing can be done about the headstart they have already
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    What difference would 10 Units per Recharge make to the whales? Lol. They're whales. They have the money to spend regardless.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    What difference would 10 Units per Recharge make to the whales? Lol. They're whales. They have the money to spend regardless.

um what do you mean? 50% discount is a lot especially when you are a whale.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    If anything, it would give people with less money the ability to Recharge more. Whales have all the resources they need to Recharge all they want, and would spend it whether it was 10 or 20. They spend big. That's why they're called whales.
    If anything, it would give people with less money the ability to Recharge more. Whales have all the resources they need to Recharge all they want, and would spend it whether it was 10 or 20. They spend big. That's why they're called whales.

You don’t get it. It’s not about the whales. Make it fare for the grinders. I want the option of spending 10 and not 20. That guy who had 20 million saved over 1000 units. Makes a difference for me to supplement my score @GroundedWisdom
    lg3gunpqgziy.png