**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I already know before I ask...GR or Gilly to r5?

KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
GR still locked, Gilly at sig 60ish. I have r4 5 star magik and r5 4 star ww2, so she's got some good synergies if I bring her up. I have the t4bs and mystic cats ready.

BUT I already have r5 Spark and I just pulled Blade (and had a skill awakening), so I could have the trilogy at r5 (4 stars) by the end of next week depending how lucky I am with pulling full t4bs.

I want to do Gilly just because I already have a duped r5 GR on my main account, but that suped up Blade sounds like a LOT of fun.

So...what do you strangers think?

Comments

• Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Ghost Rider is better. His healing is much more potent.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    I really really really like guilly personally. But even though i think she’s the fourth best mystic. Ghost rider is a close second behind voodoo for me.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Gilly would be my choice. But GR is a great choice as well.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Why ask if you already know though?
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Guilly bleed is very underrated. Her regen is ultra reliable. Reversing healing is a plus but not why she’s good. Her sp2 is very strong.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Why ask if you already know though?

Maybe to confirm?
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    The gr, blade, Stark spideys synergies make the decision easy
  • BreybreyBreybrey Posts: 39
    Ghost rider. All day every day.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    MattScott wrote: »
    Guilly bleed is very underrated. Her regen is ultra reliable. Reversing healing is a plus but not why she’s good. Her sp2 is very strong.

Agreed, her healing is very underrated and even against bleed immunes her s3 does a bunch of dmg, but....
    420down wrote: »
    The gr, blade, Stark spideys synergies make the decision easy

If not for synergy I'd definitely go with Gilly though just for the team options I have with her.

And I was just asking because I was hoping other people would prefer Gilly and support my bad decision, or let me know of an incoming Blade nerf I haven't heard about yet. I think I'm switching to bleed immune lane in war anyway so GR it is.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Both
    Jwallace25 wrote: »
    Both

For sure eventually
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Ghost Rider. Guilly will not help you in the long fights. She slowly becomes weaker and weaker.
    My other hangup on pulling the trigger for GR is that I could pull a 5 star version of him and be kicking myself. If he was duped, at least he'd still have more value for a bit over the 5 star since I can't bring to r4 yet.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    NIETHER. OBVIOUSLY IRON PATRIOT
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    My other hangup on pulling the trigger for GR is that I could pull a 5 star version of him and be kicking myself. If he was duped, at least he'd still have more value for a bit over the 5 star since I can't bring to r4 yet.

Well 5* champs are the future, but 4*r5 champs will help you obtain 5* champs quicker. As you are able to clear harder content, t4c shards will come more quickly (as well as getting in an alliance that runs map5x5 in AQ). With that said, I would go ahead and rank up GR now to help you with the harder content. And if you happen to pull a 5* GR, take him to r3... nothing wrong with having 2 GRs.
    Jwallace25 wrote: »
    KhanMedina wrote: »

Well 5* champs are the future, but 4*r5 champs will help you obtain 5* champs quicker. As you are able to clear harder content, t4c shards will come more quickly (as well as getting in an alliance that runs map5x5 in AQ). With that said, I would go ahead and rank up GR now to help you with the harder content. And if you happen to pull a 5* GR, take him to r3... nothing wrong with having 2 GRs.

I'm already on 5x5 and I have a r4 duped 5 star Magik so I'd be leaning on her if anything for harder content. GR would be more for an AW team with Blade and Spark.