**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost Rider - Fire bad

Just want to say Ghost Rider is an awesome character to play with but one thing that has all of Global talking about is why does fire hurt him? His power does come from hellfire but normal fire hurts him. He should be able to heal if another champ tries to burn him as a healing factor of sorts. Just like other champs get healed by energy. It’s just a thought but would be a nice addition to his arsenal.

Comments

• WarwulfWarwulf Posts: 20
    edited February 2018
    Heck I’m just trying to make sense even the synergy’s are out of wack. I’d have had a synergy with Ghost Rider, Mr. Fixit, Spider-Man, and a Wolverine as New Fantastic Four. Or Synergy for Hearts of Darkness Ghost Rider, Wolverine, & Punisher. But hey what do I know about comic books Kabam knows best.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    I dunno maybe if he took reduced damage from incinerate damage so that it is not fully immune but it gives us some kind of protection
    @SpiritOfVengeance - I'd prefer to go all the way and not half ass it he either gets burned or not healing would be a nice option just saying. A demon surrounded by hell fire come on; his gone up against heavy hitters.
    df7knkdhghxm.jpg

• PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    Maybe he’s tin-foil man?
    @Player well technically if Wolverine does slice at him he will bleed. But getting shot at then bleeds something is definitely wrong with his armor.
    Ok so maybe he could absorb into power or not take incinerate debuffs but healing no way he already has an amazing healing ability. The least op option would be to just to make him immune to incinerate.
    @SpiritOfVengeance - That's actually a great idea fire would not hurt him and would convert that to power for his specials. But you have to think how many Champs have the ability to give fire damage there aren't that many.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    This was already discussed at dozens of times ... There is no point in starting another thread on the same.
    The answer is in those threads. Search for them and you'll find it multiple times.
    @will-o-wisp - I did search for other Ghost Rider comments and none showed up so I created one. If they talked about it including another champ within those conversations than it wasn't properly addressed as a conversation piece. It was just a random conversation brought up by someone.
    If there is another post of Ghost Rider feel free to share it.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Just search "Ghost rider immune" and every post will appear ... Just checked, there are multiple answers there
    @will-o-wisp - Well then I owe you an apology or a beer. But when I searched for GR comments or post on my phone nothing showed up from the website. But I only searched as Ghost Rider for any topics.
    @The_Jagga - You obviously missed the concept of the post I give two **** about Sentry my comments were toward Ghost Rider. So no didn't pay attention to any Sentry posts.
    @The_Jagga - My point exactly (DIALOGUES on Sentry Quest Last month) Was I searching for Sentry posts or dialogues? If you had read earlier from another conversation I said I was searching for Ghost rider Posts.
    What does Sentry have anything to do with my search?
    Your the one jumping on this post making an ass of yourself and no one asked for your pushy info.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Player wrote: »
    I agree, heal or no damage.

Why does Iron Man bleed? Seriously? Wearing a suit that bullets and tank shells can’t get through and yet he bleeds from a hand gun? Or a sword?

internal bleeding?
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Luke Cage - Bullet proof skin makes him bleed immune.....but not bullet immune?! So bullets hurt him through his bullet proof skin but he just isn't going to bleed afterwards because.....bullet proof skin.
    :wink:
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Just like how Angela and Magik fight with a Nerf sword. many examples in game of Kabam Logic
    If this person reaches 30 agrees then ghost rider should get the incinerate immune.
  • Conrad_JohnsonConrad_Johnson Posts: 38
    edited April 2019
    Why is Human Torch, who is obviously burning in a semi-human form, incinerate immune? While, as has been said countless times, Ghost Rider is not? Also, HT can actually incinerate others...whaaa?! Iceman, made of ice, is incinerate immune. Mephisto, who is not burning, but causes a burning aura is incinerate immune...

#kabamlogic
  • GurgismashGurgismash Posts: 45
    It is ridiculous that Ghost Rider is getting torched (like he's super weak) against the Human Torch. Incinerate Immune makes sense for Ghostie, although whether or not I would trade his bleed immune for it...tough choice...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Why is Human Torch, who is obviously burning in a semi-human form, incinerate immune? While, as has been said countless times, Ghost Rider is not? Also, HT can actually incinerate others...whaaa?! Iceman, made of ice, is incinerate immune. Mephisto, who is not burning, but causes a burning aura is incinerate immune...

#kabamlogic

You revived a year old post to ask this? You had to of either search for this or have commented before. I dont see where you commented before in the thread so that means you searched for this topic. In doing so, you couldn't have seen where its been answered a million times now that GR isn't immune to incinerate damage because... Hes not. Plain and simple. Maybe if they re-tool him which is fine. Incinerate immune champs didnt exist when he was released. These damn posts are getting really annoying when its been answered already.