**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade Wars!!! Who has the most wins

The winner of war at higher tiers is decided by which team has the most blades. He who controls the past, controls the future. Kabam knowingly put out blade OP, just like pre 12.0 with SW and DS. Knowing they will nerf blade synergies and such. Blade has completely ruined wars making the whole thing pure manipulation. Pretty soon everyone will have blade along with Stark as their team. As is the case with tier 3 and up. Just unfortunate that kabam is all about money grab tactics. But I'm sure the elites don't care, as long as they can stay on top, who cares right! This is tantamount to how kabam treats it's player base

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    yep
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    This is probably one of the most uneducated posts i've seen in a while.

He's not wrong. Teams full of Blades have a significant advantage at Mystic Wars.
  • WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    Must have blades. No skill
    Plenty of counters to mystics. Sorry u guys are in fear lol
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    OP is right about the number of blades in attack though, reminds me of the pre 12.0
    I'm not even a blade hater. Just hate how kabam manipulates us. It's a cycle, they keep, and will always repeat
    Well, aforementioned in my OP, kabam knows exactly what they are doing. Don't even nerf blade, make a counter and then just stop money grab manipulating.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I suspect Bishop or Sabertooth will be a strong counter defensively to him..maybe the Sentinel.
    @Webbdog your post is still uneducated. Blade isn't OP. He is a good champ with good synergies. I'm sorry you spent tons of units on 5/5 MD. Now you can't win wars because Magik isn't as effective.

@CapWW2 your are still butthurt with the whole Omni thing that ended up not even being an issue. Blade's regen isn't as powerful as you think. Only heals up to 70% and you have to hold block for it to work. Plus it drains all your power. Not only that, Blades block proficiency itsn't great. So getting hit by stronger opponents cancels out most regen. Also, was it ok when everyone has Magik as the boss? can't have it both ways.
    @Webbdog your post is still uneducated. Blade isn't OP. He is a good champ with good synergies. I'm sorry you spent tons of units on 5/5 MD. Now you can't win wars because Magik isn't as effective.

@CapWW2 your are still butthurt with the whole Omni thing that ended up not even being an issue. Blade's regen isn't as powerful as you think. Only heals up to 70% and you have to hold block for it to work. Plus it drains all your power. Not only that, Blades block proficiency itsn't great. So getting hit by stronger opponents cancels out most regen. Also, was it ok when everyone has Magik as the boss? can't have it both ways.

Not uneducated, just an observation from a 13 mill alliance. Majik was countered a long time ago, and my MD is at 3. Don't be upset brother, you will adapt without blade and acquire more skill. I'm talking on behest of the game health. It's becoming very unbalanced. And blades Regen counters degen. We had a 5* on node 24 and blade ran through it of course. O and good bless u @Demonzfyre
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Webbdog wrote: »
    Plenty of counters to mystics. Sorry u guys are in fear lol

Because of unavoidable damage from Magik, everyone places her. Well, now there's a counter. Don't like it, don't place her. MD is ridiculous. Now there's a counter in Blade, Rulk, and Ghulk. Stop your stupid whining and play the game. It's going to continue to change regardless of your crying.

• axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    And.......I have an r5 4* blade that stays in aq. My line takes Iceman, Void, and Spark. Should they nerf them too because they shut down evade, buffet, and unblockable specials?
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★

Not uneducated, just an observation from a 13 mill alliance. Majik was countered a long time ago, and my MD is at 3. Don't be upset brother, you will adapt without blade and acquire more skill. I'm talking on behest of the game health. It's becoming very unbalanced. And blades Regen counters degen. We had a 5* on node 24 and blade ran through it of course. O and good bless u @Demonzfyre

Put a mutant on 24 and he won’t run through it. Put Medusa on 24 and it will be a tough fight as well.

Listen, if they nerf Blade will you be happy fighting Magik's again?
    I actually have a blade and others in my alliance have him at 5* r5. They agree, he's basically a cheat code.. why are we talking about majik? She's easy. And cable is a mutant Omni. I guess we want the whole mcoc community to have blade as their profile. He's not even fun to play with tbh. Restore SW and DS then...
    edited February 2018
    I actually have a blade and others in my alliance have him at 5* r5. They agree, he's basically a cheat code.. why are we talking about majik? She's easy. And cable is a mutant Omni. I guess we want the whole mcoc community to have blade as their profile. He's not even fun to play with tbh. Restore SW and DS then...

Magik was easy without an AA or Magik??? Maybe we should nerf AA's neurotoxin and Magik's powerlock cause isn't that "cheating" too???
  • They are talking about magik because before blade she was a pain in the ass in Alliance wars and i dont have blade but iam looking forward to get him and if they want to nerf blade then they better nerf magik's limbo
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Everyone has a rank4 or maxed blade in attack for AW. Where is the diversity. Crazy regen. Blade is too overpowered. Please kabam cut his regen to half of what it is now.

If everyone has his then there is no advantage to anyone, it all comes down to who's best.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    They are talking about magik because before blade she was a pain in the ass in Alliance wars and i dont have blade but iam looking forward to get him and if they want to nerf blade then they better nerf magik's limbo

AA came for magik first. Then blade for her and other mystics. Then Luke and rhulk as well. Then GHulk came for dorm. Put your 5.65 Dorm as boss. He’s still getting soloed by him.

Mystic wars are gone forever. It was systematic destruction by kabam so they aren’t nerfing any of the champs responsible for killing it. This dude can spam his tears till forever. Won’t make a difference
  • Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    When a champ is OP in my eyes that means nothin can stop him...there’s plenty that blade doesnt do great at. If u wanna argue with “oh he can still get by on those fights too tho” then id argue so can many many champs if u know how to play them. Blade is good. I have him an like him but whenever a god tier or damn good champ comes out of course everyone wants them. 1. They’re new! 2. They’re good. U tellin me u didnt or dont want a iceman? He counters alot and has very few counters...mephisto counters alot with very few counters...place new defenders then. Have a sea of Cables/NCs/and classic spideys for all i care...ultimately it doesnt matter bc someones always gonna **** about somethin
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    To me I'd prefer to have Glulk for just AWO. I really like blade but prefer to have champs other than GR just for synergy. He does similar things but only takes up one spot...his ability reduction is huge though.
    Point I'm trying to make is that if it wasn't Blade, Gulk would be destroying mystic wars and people would be equally upset.
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Luke Cage, Cable, Abomination, HEROES, Collosus, Agent Venom, and Bleed immune champions are great Blade counters
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    DAVIDTH wrote: »
    Luke Cage, Cable, Abomination, HEROES, Collosus, Agent Venom, and Bleed immune champions are great Blade counters

If you watched Seatin’s free to play act 5 completion video and saw him destroy the act 5 ultron boss with blade rank 4 4* then you wouldn’t say that bleed Immune is a great counter for him. Obviously he isn’t as good against them but still