**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Censor is getting on my last nerve

Ok let me explain to you what your terrible censor does and censors.... Examples lots and lots of examples here to come.
1. the word cow got censored some user name i was mentioning his name for something
2. Next word is comic ...i mentioned comics and it censored
3. marvel was censored for me the other day
4. Come on is censored when i try to explain something to someone
5. the word you can get censored no reason
6. now is sometimes censored
7. numbers like 10000 or 1000 is censored
8. i am,me or am i is censored
9. I'm is also censored
10. name is censored for me
11. Also sometimes battlegroup is censored
12. damn isn't censored ...
Now my proposal is GET RID OF CENSOR IT IS USELESS...it doesn't do what its softwared to do its not helpful to anyone. If all it does is censor innocent words and not bad words WHAT is the POINT of having it? As far as i am concerned it does nothing but aggravate people INCLUDING ME, Why do you think NO ONE IN ALLIANCES use chat in game,CAUSE YOUR censor is USELESS.

Comments

• Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    also if chat wasnt so bad with the censor and all PEOPLE might actually not use other apps to chat ### (but is censored lol)
  • WarwulfWarwulf Posts: 20
    Agree with your post very heavily, Not sure If Kabam made this game for kids or adults but it seems the adults spend more money than the kids. So all these bundles and sales not sure who they want to catch but if I'm an adult then they need to decide who this game is made for. As an Adult I hate to be censored that's pretty much removing Freedom of Speech.
    But if they want to make this game for only kids and being censored then they need to stop selling stuff and make it free. I'm sure Kabam would love to do that. Because at this point there alienating adults with this censor ****.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Warwulf wrote: »
    Agree with your post very heavily, Not sure If Kabam made this game for kids or adults but it seems the adults spend more money than the kids. So all these bundles and sales not sure who they want to catch but if I'm an adult then they need to decide who this game is made for. As an Adult I hate to be censored that's pretty much removing Freedom of Speech.
    But if they want to make this game for only kids and being censored then they need to stop selling stuff and make it free. I'm sure Kabam would love to do that. Because at this point there alienating adults with this censor ****.

Freedom of speech, protects you from the government censoring your speech...not private corporations
    edited February 2018
    Warwulf wrote: »

i agree but they are a corporation not the government but the censor isn't very logical anymore lol.
  • NihungNihung Posts: 108
    Ok let me explain to you what your terrible censor does and censors.... Examples lots and lots of examples here to come.
    1. the word cow got censored some user name i was mentioning his name for something
    2. Next word is comic ...i mentioned comics and it censored
    3. marvel was censored for me the other day
    4. Come on is censored when i try to explain something to someone
    5. the word you can get censored no reason
    6. now is sometimes censored
    7. numbers like 10000 or 1000 is censored
    8. i am,me or am i is censored
    9. I'm is also censored
    10. name is censored for me
    11. Also sometimes battlegroup is censored
    12. damn isn't censored ...
    Now my proposal is GET RID OF CENSOR IT IS USELESS...it doesn't do what its softwared to do its not helpful to anyone. If all it does is censor innocent words and not bad words WHAT is the POINT of having it? As far as i am concerned it does nothing but aggravate people INCLUDING ME, Why do you think NO ONE IN ALLIANCES use chat in game,CAUSE YOUR censor is USELESS.

Line account gets censored LOL

• Were you there when the censored glitched and got taken off. The global chat was chaos
    Were you there when the censored glitched and got taken off. The global chat was chaos

omg i remember that lol
  • SteelheadSteelhead Posts: 52
    Flagging is getting on my last nerve. People need to learn what flagging is for.
    Steelhead wrote: »
    Flagging is getting on my last nerve. People need to learn what flagging is for.

omg some people are out of control with that especially the mods but please keep this on subject and not off topic thank youuu
  • I Couldn't agree much more it angers me very much when i write alot of words and it gets censored