**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Scarlet Witch Lives!

I was in yesterday's expert trials and there she was! Anyone else notice?
Doesn't mean we'll get her but she DOES EXIST! I have to go unicorn hunting now......

w563h4sx63l6.png

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Even in the prestige lists provided by Kabam, those champions exist in 5*. Wolverine, SW, Dr s, etc.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    lol nice doubt she will be added to 5* thou how ever since 6* is so rare and hard to duped I can see them adding her to the 6*
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    I think I saw her before too somewhere, and it is love at first sight! Love3.gif
    Joke aside, I think she is NON-PLAYABLE character (only controllable by AI)
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    She's been in many quests as a 5* lol

I didn't know that. First time I had seen her.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    You do realize practically every champ has a 5* in the quests...and some 6* too.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    When they did the 6* boss challenge, they indicated that those champs weren't necessarily the ones to be released when 6* are added to the game. The point I'm trying to make is that Kabam has 4*, 5*, and 6* versions of every champion, but the playable list is much smaller
    You do realize practically every champ has a 5* in the quests...and some 6* too.

Actually I didn't. This was the first time I had noticed SW 5* that's all. I wasn't taking inventory, I just noticed her.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    What's the excuse for not releasing those champs to the public again?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Jwallace25 wrote: »
    What's the excuse for not releasing those champs to the public again?

You keep asking for them so they are doing it out of spite.
    Deadpool once said Kabam will never release him as a 5*, because he'd be "too powerful", so I guess the same applies to Scarlet Witch.

Then people would leave Blade alone at least!
  • It still surprises me that some champs aren't released as 5* because they think that they'd be to OP but they proceed to release champs as 5* that are now OP(the holy trinity of blade, ghostrider and stark enhanced spidey are all available as 5*). I'd also like to know why they release a 6* original Daredevil but not release him as a 5*, i get how hard it is to make a 6* have a high signature level just yet but that'll change
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Those Champs don't compare to the others like SW or Wolverine, who already have insane rates as it is. It's not as easy as just adding them because there are other strong Champs.