**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who would you chose if you could own only one? Ghost Rider or Blade?

chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
So who would you guys chose if you could only pick and own one... Ghost Rider or Blade?

For me personally I think Ghost Rider is the best champion in the game even over Blade and Stark Spidey (I know they out damage him but I mean overall). I mean it's hard to beat all of GR's abilities... bleed, fury, fate seal, power drain, health regen, and finally degen and reset for all abilities (I might be missing something). Also bleed immune.

Who would you chose if you could own only one? Ghost Rider or Blade? 177 votes

Ghost Rider (for his amazing range of utility)
43%
DNA3000DL864ShadTheManGrubKpatrixRektorSnakeEyes69Zeke_the_Xbotvd016A_rock007Golden_GuardianGbSarkarleedsrg8Erza_ScarletRetroRocksVossler77Ace_03Tortoigteekqbuffajr 77 votes
Blade (for bleed, synergies, and danger sense)
56%
Elijah1929Vdh2008NevvBdanielmathGabbrosStrategicNoob_2yrsAjavedWilljackson16stakFluffydragon2TheLazyKingRaganatorFreakydNinjAlanQuis414LoPrestiSpity68SmokinSurfervg2782 100 votes

Comments

• yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    just got blade from popping a basic crystal, was hoping for x23 for regen, but blade is great too, need to be duped for regen though,overall i'm quite happy
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    GR cuz I already have hulk rag for mystic wars 😃
  • Ghost Rider (for his amazing range of utility)
    Blade would be nice to have, but I would much rather have ghost rider.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Interesting results (though kind of expected). I suppose most people rate War use over everything else (not saying Blade is bad a questing... but I think there is no question IMO GR is more viable questing champ).
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I got ghost rider but no stark spidey or blade.
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    ^^^^^

?????

Overrated?

He is a top tier champ without being duped!

How can you get better ratings than that?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Why did you make me choose only one? :( .... why, just why? .... :(
    I want to choose 3 .... i.e. Blade + Ghost Rider + Starky = The Trinity!!!

Haha, joke aside, I have to pick Blade (gotta be dupped) over Ghost Rider (still good if undupped)
    MattScott wrote: »
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Ghost Rider is extremely overrated imo

That’s what people say who don’t know how to use him.

You can choose to power lock, nullify, bleed, increase damage, regen, or stop them proc’ing buffs in whichever way suits your needs best.

I agree. I thought the same when I first got him... but realized he is actually better then Blade when you know how to use him (at least for me overall... again overall). Bleed them, activate Fury (if you are awakened), Fate Seal them, Power Drain them, get off a Heavy to activate Heal, and then finally Degen and reset them with SP3 and start all over. When you have the skill to do this... trust me he is the best in the game (but it is hard to do this consistently so I can see why people feel he is not as good as people say).
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Would work nice with my blade
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Now people only think of ghost rider as the guy who makes blade great. Ghost rider is amazing I have him as a 4 star only and his utilities are insanely helpful, I only wanted him for him, if I ever get blade I will just see him as a bonus.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Both are overrated imo, but I’d say Ghost Rider. I don’t have many Mystic champs, but I have a TON of Skill champs
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    There’s other champs I would pick over those 2. If you can’t have a gr and a blade then blade becomes much less useful in aw. I would take magik over any champ out there if I could only have 1
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I am lucky to have GR 5 star. He is absolutely amazing. At the moment he's at r3 unduped. I would really love to have a dupe to get that increase in damage. If played right he can clear the paths single handedly. I also have 4 star r5 sparky. Would love to have blade too. But I doubt blade will replace my interest in GR. He's absolutely fantastic.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Both are overrated imo, but I’d say Ghost Rider. I don’t have many Mystic champs, but I have a TON of Skill champs

^^

Lol. This guy is hilarious. If being over rated equates to being amazing, then yes, Ghostrider is overrated. Massively over rated.

I never said they were BAD, just not quite as good as everyone keeps saying. People seem to think that if you have GR Spark and Blade then you automatically win the game
    _ASDF_ wrote: »

^^

Lol. This guy is hilarious. If being over rated equates to being amazing, then yes, Ghostrider is overrated. Massively over rated.

I never said they were BAD, just not quite as good as everyone keeps saying. People seem to think that if you have GR Spark and Blade then you automatically win the game

Well you kind of do in the sense that those champs will help a LOT with certain parts of the game (Blade for War and GR for questing and AQ). That is what people mean when they say that (for example having a team with Falcon level champs is not going to get you far... but throw in a GR and your team is twice as good instantly).
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Everyone who voted for Blade doesn't know how to use GR.
  • AryanNoobAryanNoob Posts: 51
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    GR is the best overall champ in the game. Not a hard choice.

Lol GR best champ in the game? No way.
  • Ghost Rider (for his amazing range of utility)
    Ghost rider, I like the idea of his regen and if I could dupe him I’d be really happy, and his animation are cool
    AryanNoob wrote: »

Okay then.... who do you think is the best overall champ and why?
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    chev327fox wrote: »
    AryanNoob wrote: »

Okay then.... who do you think is the best overall champ and why?

I agree. But he is not just a MLLLM character is people freak out. He takes a lot more thinking and different attacks
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Ghost Rider is RNG. Sorry, an RNG champ is not the best in the game. I have had times where getting a judgement failed 5+ times in a row. That's not a GOAT champion. I do like him but I'll take many other champs over him. Hulk, Voodoo, Magik come to mind.

Exactly. He needs the Blade synergy to be good.
    MattScott wrote: »
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Ghost Rider is extremely overrated imo

That’s what people say who don’t know how to use him.

I love that argument, even though it's not true.