**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Micheal B Johnson Challenge

So why every time I fight the very last Black Panther and have a perfect going with Scarlet, I end up froze in one spot without being hit or stunned and then get teed off on and bleed out? #Fishy #RefuseToSpend

Comments

• Dmack976637Dmack976637 Posts: 70
    BPCW can reflect stun as long as armor is up, so if you inflict a stun of any kind it will be reflected back onto you.
  • RinzlerRinzler Posts: 23
    BPCW can reflect stun as long as armor is up, so if you inflict a stun of any kind it will be reflected back onto you.

Almost correct, parry + usual stun mechanics are reflected, SW has stun chance OP so thats what will be killing you, like going against mordo with SW and gwenpool not the best idea.
    AA stun gets reflected but also stays on BPCW

some stuns are not reflected though, Storm and Jane Thor, also stark spidey sp1.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,432 ★★★★
    Rinzler wrote: »
    some stuns are not reflected though, Storm and Jane Thor, also stark spidey sp1.

Becaus Black Panther can only reflect stuns that are cause by physical damage. If you stun with Scarlet's specials, this will not be reflected as well... Thinking about it, Jane Foster's stund and Sparky's stun also apply on physical damage... Are you sure their stun is not reflected? Haven't tested...
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    pbvwkl3b4x93.png

I'm guessing it's to do with the wording on the end (can not interrupt Special attacks)
    I've fought him loads of times with multiple champs and never had a stun off a sp reflected
    (Not saying 100% he can't but it's never happened to me)
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    edited February 2018
    dont forget you may be able to bypass this 100% ability with a few different champs.
    Black widow and crossbones come to mind. Also maybe armor breakers, The 5* IF i pulled might be useful here.
    Does stagger or double stagger stop the stun from armor up/reflect? If so Hood may be good or maybe JF? I have to think on this because i havent finished this challenge yet myself.
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    SW makes physical contact to create a critical hit that will in turn create the stun; thus against bpcw you have a chance to get stunned when using sw.
    Stuns that happen with out physical contact, like some specials, don't reflect.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,977 ★★★★★
    #idontread #refusetoacknowledgehowbadiamatthisgame
  • RinzlerRinzler Posts: 23
    Yeah Stark spidey stun worked and made it easy.

https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-black-panther/

This is a list of Champions that this Black Panther performs poorly against.

Storm, Thor – Their Stun effects are Energy and projectile based, as a result, Black Panther is not able to Reflect their Stuns.

• JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    First of all its 'Jordan' not Johnson, and second I have not faced this bug

First of all, no one asked you. Secondly, SW didnt create a stun. I hit him with an L2 special. As he was gettinf up, I was stuck and couldnt move. All 4 times it happened. Carry on.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    I'm still pretty upset. I got all the way to the end and its Killmonger? I been working on my three pointers for some Larry Bird action, but no.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    I’m sorry, but I’m pretty sure you meant to say “Lyndon” instead of “Micheal”
    But that’s okay, it was an honest mistake
  • Don't know what drug you're on, pretty sure there has never been a "Micheal B Johnson Challenge".