**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best device?

Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
What do you guys think the best device to run MCOC? I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 and they both run the game fairly nice. Although sometimes I can get pretty significant frame rate drops and it can feel very sluggish. I'm not sure if I'm just pushing these devices to their limits, because they also get pretty hot very fast.

So are there any better devices to simply play this game, what are they? I'm a huge arena grinder and also want to go for a Legends run some day. Although I hear it's pretty impossible to do on an Android device. Any suggestions would be great.

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Any Apple device from iPhone 7 and on is great for mobile gaming. I can’t inform you on Apple tablets since I don’t have one. The newer the Apple phone the better
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    edited February 2018
    iPhone 8+ is currently the optimal device for this game.
    My load time in between fights is roughly 2 seconds.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Edited previous post
  • Samsung is not recomend for this game its overheat fast and your samsung will last in 1 yr only better to use apple device iphone 6 plus, 7,8 or if u have lot money iphoneX and buy the 32 GB internal or up dont buy a 16GB it will lag your game i recomend iphone because that phone have An extra chip to run fast the game and a high quality of core than android..,,,
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I run a note 5 phone and an iPad mini4. When you get a new device you'll wonder why you played on the note for as long as you did. I only use the phone in emergencies. The game is optimized for iOS so the newer iPhones will be a huge step up from where you are now. If/when I upgrade my phone it will probably be an 8+ but really don't like the idea of completely converting to iOS...for now the mini4 works well but isn't fast enough for a legends run.
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    iphone 968 is the best. Now if you wait for 1000, it would be a killer.
  • The samsung will not overheat if u play for 1 hr only..,,he is asking for a better phone so if u use the 1st iphone to iphone 5 i think your samsung is better but if u compare your even samsung s8 to just iphone 7 in loading screen and loading in fight your samsung 8 will be more loading u can try it how many seconds to load in android before fight it takes 5 to 7 seconds but iphone 7 only 4 seconds and iphone 8 is 2 seconds im also a samsung s5 user before and im always doing arena and the result im always overheat and buy always battery
  • U can watch youtube if im wrong watch who is fast iphone 7 or samsung s8 dont include the iphone 8 and X because they are more fast
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    I'm using the Huawei Mate 8 and LG V20 simultaneously..never had an issue with either one of them and love the big screen on both..Huawei phones from the 8 on up eats through the game with ease
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Razer Phone
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    I see people mentioning Samsung like it's bad..while not an avid user of Samsung I just played MCOC a full day yesterday on the Note 4 and I was amazed to see how fluid gameplay was..there was no lag at all and fights were fairly quick
  • Nokia 3310
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    I play with Mi Note 4 & Le X509 , never faced any issues...lag from server side affects all irrespective of device
  • NihungNihung Posts: 108
    Feeney234 wrote: »
    What do you guys think the best device to run MCOC? I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 and they both run the game fairly nice. Although sometimes I can get pretty significant frame rate drops and it can feel very sluggish. I'm not sure if I'm just pushing these devices to their limits, because they also get pretty hot very fast.

So are there any better devices to simply play this game, what are they? I'm a huge arena grinder and also want to go for a Legends run some day. Although I hear it's pretty impossible to do on an Android device. Any suggestions would be great.

I use an NVidia gaming tablet. It has extra features and graphics for MCOC.

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/shield/tablet/

• Hi. Please help
    Currently I'm playing on a Huawei P9lite (VNS) and on a Tablet Huawei Mediapad M3.
    On tablet, the game runs great, but the large display is a problem.
    On phone, sonce the Feb 2018 OS update, the game runs much smoother then before, but still with the occasional lag.

I'm a long time android user, so IOS is out of the equation ( i got many other games on Google play store savefiles and so far, porting them on appStore is impossible -as far as i know, if anyone knows otherwise, please say it)
    I'm looking at some options:
    OnePlus 5t (128GB 8GB RAM)
    Nokia 8
    Razer phone (less likely, since is very expensive and not reallly available in Romania)
    Samsung S7 or S7 plus
    What of these options is the best one? OnePlus 5t seems solid (saw the gameplay on someone's 5t), but don't have info about it running on Nokia, Razer and S7/S7+

heard any device that has Android on a pure form (no other interventions, like EMUI from Huawei etc) can run the game without a hitch.

Please help. Thank you.
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    I use a chheap lg phone and it works better than a samsug s6 edge
  • Hi. Please help
    Currently I'm playing on a Huawei P9lite (VNS) and on a Tablet Huawei Mediapad M3.
    On phone, sonce the Feb 2018 OS update, the game runs much smoother then before, but still with the occasional lag.

I'm a long time android user, so IOS is out of the equation ( i got many other games on Google play store savefiles and so far, porting them on appStore is impossible -as far as i know, if anyone knows otherwise, please say it)
    Nokia 8
    Razer phone (less likely, since is very expensive and not reallly available in Romania)
    Samsung S7 or S7 plus
    What of these options is the best one? OnePlus 5t seems solid (saw the gameplay on someone's 5t), but don't have info about it running on Nokia, Razer and S7/S7+

heard any device that has Android on a pure form (no other interventions, like EMUI from Huawei etc) can run the game without a hitch.

Please help. Thank you.
  • GillidafGillidaf Posts: 85
    The game should work on what ever you have but the truth is kabam just don't care to do anything about it they just want us to spend money, maybe in with i- phone trying to scam everyone in to switching phones.i not worried about few seconds faster loading I'm worried about when I hit block the thing blocks which is not happening
  • Gillidaf wrote: »
    The game should work on what ever you have but the truth is kabam just don't care to do anything about it they just want us to spend money, maybe in with i- phone trying to scam everyone in to switching phones.i not worried about few seconds faster loading I'm worried about when I hit block the thing blocks which is not happening

what about the s8 samsung? does it run smooth on that phone?
  • SairacSairac Posts: 8
    Im using a google pixel,sometimes the game is running on normal speed..and sometimes it is going extra smooth
  • Hi. Please help

Nokia 8

Samsung S7 or S7 plus

Please help. Thank you.

I would buy the s7 or the 5t i dont really know about nokia phones so yea
  • Is the honor play a good phone for contest of champions
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    I'm using OnePlus 6 and Mi 8...

all is good
  • Iron_web93Iron_web93 Posts: 53
    I use Note 9 and the game has run the smoothest as it ever has for me, and this will be the third device I play on. Can also turn a setting on the phone that does not allow notifications while in game so that nothing pops up while you play. No overheating issues, lag, etc. I still see people complain about lag, but I have not experienced any lag since getting the phone in November.
  • Iron_web93Iron_web93 Posts: 53

Samsung is not recomend for this game its overheat fast and your samsung will last in 1 yr only better to use apple device iphone 6 plus, 7,8 or if u have lot money iphoneX and buy the 32 GB internal or up dont buy a 16GB it will lag your game i recomend iphone because that phone have An extra chip to run fast the game and a high quality of core than android..,,,

Maybe older Samsung, but completely disagree. Using a Note 9 now and this is the best the game has ever run for me across the three different devices I have used. No overheating issues, either.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★

Hi. Please help

Nokia 8

Samsung S7 or S7 plus

Please help. Thank you.

I'm running game on Nokia 7+ and everything is smooth. Raid Shadow Legends at ultra graphics and 60fps runs perfectly too. IMO why I don't have issues with lag and performance is that I have a Snapdragon chipset. Simply find a phone with 600+ series chipset and you should be fine. Sure, if you can afford iOS device then go for it because iOS have better animations like rain and loading times are better but Android isn't bad either.