**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is magneto any good

Today I got magneto from my 4-Star crystal so I am wondering if he is better than my other mutant 4stars z1640oc61yeh.png

Comments

• All of those mutants on top are my only 4-Star versions
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    No not better than cable. In fact magneto is probably one of the worst mutants
  • Strange_happensStrange_happens Posts: 70
    edited February 2018
    Oh ok thanks. really last month got a hulkbuster now this please give me good luck with my five star in like 4-days please if did the labrnyth of legends I did event quest why!! I’ll probably have a post saying 5-Star hulkbuster anything worst that that
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Cable is really good to use, not the best but I use him for aq. Storm can be really powerful and same for old man logan. Magneto I am not a fan of.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Magneto has the distinction of having everything he had going for him taken away. And he was mediocre at best before all that happened.

He was useful in the block pro teams with Cyke and Black Bolt, until that was eliminated. Then he had bleed stripped off part of his Sp1–presumably because he was still so OP even after his zero block synergy was removed. He still grants mutant crit bonuses, which is to say he can occupy a spot in your 5 man team to help decent champs.

But really he’s just a guy who floats across the screen whose name isn’t spoken in fear, but rather in disgust. Great Marvel character who has almost zero use in game.

Dr. Zola
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,432 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Cable is really good to use, not the best but I use him for aq. Storm can be really powerful and same for old man logan. Magneto I am not a fan of.

Cable for AQ? What lane are you doing? I pulled him as a 6* and quite like him.. The degen on the initial parry-heavy puts in quite some work, concussion on sp2 comes in handy and the occasional heal is very welcome...

But neither is he immune to anything, nor does he handle power in any way... And the regen is a bit unreliable for my taste, so I wouldn't have thought he would be used in AQ...