Lag again....this is what I noticed. [Under Investigation]

Comments

• SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Game was good all week, then AQ ended and now I'm getting lag spikes all over the place. And the ever so fun random heavy charge bug! I've gotten so frustrated with all this I ordered an iPad to hopefully help. We'llsee I guess.

Samsung Galaxy s7 edge
    RttL, Monthly event quests.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 585 ★★
    I'd y'all r talking about day 4 AQ, I crashed 5 times in section 1 against hood. 4 times with GR and once with Drax.

Ya, this whole situation is real.
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Kabam mods be like "We're taking this to the team" *Doesn't get anything accomplished*
  • Reminds me of a certain situation I once saw:

50 monkeys banging away at 50 typewriters...

It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times...
  • Mcord117Mcord117 Posts: 1,490 ★★★★
    Just have to learn to let it go. I know that is very hard to do with high level aq and aw but if you use items to make up for a bug they win. I am working on exploration of act 5.1 on my 2nd account and i don’t care, if my parties start dropping or my specials don’t trigger I just exit quest and come back another day.
  • the lag is pretty bad today why is this still a thing after 2 plus years of being on and yet this still happens.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    When i played in lag yesterday, The only thing i could do was pause the game and that's ridiculous.
  • Kamikaze_TurtleKamikaze_Turtle Posts: 541 ★★★
    They won't fix it. Even if they do it will screw up again in a week cause it makes them more money. There is no way they will fix this permanently. Only way to fix it is to ACTUALLY update there servers which we all know they wont. They will just keep throwing new content out every other week in hopes the player base gets distracted enough to stop complaining for a couple of days. But they issues will arrive again. Besides the only real reply the player gets is "sorry for the inconvenience" or my personal favorite "we are working on it". In the mean time u have players blowing through there hard earned revives and health potions to help bare with the bugs. And we get nothing in return when the issue is resolved..... sry for the rant
  • the lag is pretty bad today why is this still a thing after 2 plus years of being on and yet this still happens.

Because they want money. That’s all the care about.

then they dont deserve our respect or time or our money
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    Playing in arena and parry isn’t working correctly.

Dashes and evades aren’t registering correctly.

Getting hit when a successful evade pops up (not against champs which counter/negate evade either).

I’ve come to expect this with each new patch as it lasts for about a week and then usually evens out, yet this has to be one of the worst examples of controls not working to date.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    And lag and unresponsiveness are back again. It gets better for a few days, and then worse for a few days. It makes no sense. At this point, I have to test the game before I can play seriously to see how it is going to react. Today I have not been able to block or dash back consistently. I have tried to heavy attack and sometimes nothing happens.
  • _noyes_noyes Posts: 51
    Can't dash back because the game is running at such a low frame rate. Champs act like they are in quicksand. This should be fixed with the next update in a week. Right? RIGHT?
  • Stees82Stees82 Posts: 16
    I was just in war and it did nothing but glitch glitch glitch. Seems to happen every other war. I’ve about had it. The game was working fine before I started war and after. So what gives? Are they doing this **** on purpose to make more? All the evidence is starting to convince me that’s what’s happening. What’s to stop them? The mcoc police? Lol and it always seems to happen right before your about to block a special or about to throw one. I’ve lost so many fights this way. The. You lose the last couple days worth of resources to this bs.. what’s the point anymore? Fix your gd glitch game kabam!! I’m not spending a freaking dime until it is!!!
This discussion has been closed.