**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legendary Asgardian Crystal 5* Thor?!?

Game breaker on whether I buy the bundle or not, is 5* Thor included included in this crystal? It is not disclosed that his 5* version is not included. Clarify?axu3qqfgsq7a.png

Comments

• Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    I just checked game message and it states that 5star thor is not included
  • Options
    CptCrutchCptCrutch Posts: 21
    Let me clear cache and reload. Thanks
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Forget the 5* Thor thing. 2 FGMC's, what is probably a 2* and an energy refill for $40....LOL
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    OG Thor not included as a 5*.
  • Options
    KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    I bought that bundle as a last try after a series of disappointing bundles and expiring cosmic class catalysts and boom 5* Angela, couldn’t be happier !
  • Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★

If you buy that crystal. I would say you have a legitimate reason for refund. The crystal text should state that he is not included. It’s not your duty to read the in game message to know that what the crystal says isn’t correct.
  • Options
    MattScott wrote: »

If you buy that crystal. I would say you have a legitimate reason for refund. The crystal text should state that he is not included. It’s not your duty to read the in game message to know that what the crystal says isn’t correct.

Thor was never announced as a 5*. There is no reason to assume they made a 5* version just for that crystal.
  • Options

Thor was never announced as a 5*. There is no reason to assume they made a 5* version just for that crystal.

Except for it specifically says he is in that crystal.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

It specifically says in the message they sent everyone that 5* OG Thor is not included
  • Options
    Bahamut wrote: »

It specifically says in the message they sent everyone that 5* OG Thor is not included

It’s not your duty to read that message. That’s what I’m saying.
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★

You're not supposed to encourage people to break the TOS.
  • Options
    420sam wrote: »

You're not supposed to encourage people to break the TOS.

Not encouraging anyone. If i bought something expecting one thing yet got another, i would expect a refund.
  • Options

*Facepalm* then it’s your fault for not making sure!
  • Options

So every time you go to buy a crystal you should check your in game mail?
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★

So every time you go to buy a crystal you should check your in game mail?

You should if it is one that is part of a featured or special offer that appears in the unit store.
  • Options
    I’m not trying to defend Kabam I actually don’t like how they handled Captain America not being included in the 6* crystal in the first 24 hours and how they completely ignored the situation.

However if they announce a crystal containing 4-6* for sale today and had a list of included champions one of which said Blade, I will not assume they have made a 6* Blade specifically for that crystal. I would read the in game email for details !
  • Options
    Well i disagree. Every other crystal has said (does not include x).

Why would this one be different?

And if you say it was a mistake, then why would the user be at fault?
  • Options
    edited February 2018

It’s NOT differentgm4qx7o1owyc.png
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★

I think he means in the picture of the crystal itself. Personally I do not click the crystal descriptions so cannot really validate or invalidate his assertion.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    I love when people are wrong and try to find ways to justify their position. Just like the guy who asked for 300k prestige and then tried to redefine what prestige meant. Keep digging your own hole Matt.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Thawnim wrote: »

I think he means in the picture of the crystal itself. Personally I do not click the crystal descriptions so cannot really validate or invalidate his assertion.
    Addyos wrote: »
    I love when people are wrong and try to find ways to justify their position. Just like the guy who asked for 300k prestige and then tried to redefine what prestige meant. Keep digging your own hole Matt.

I’m talking about the picture of the crystal itself.
    No hole being dug here

Obviously the in game mail has it correct.

I’m saying why is it the users responsibility to read in game mail before making crystal purchases, when every other instance the crystal description says (5 Star whomever not included)
    CptCrutch wrote: »
    Game breaker on whether I buy the bundle or not, is 5* Thor included included in this crystal? It is not disclosed that his 5* version is not included. Clarify?axu3qqfgsq7a.png

• Options

It IS different.
  • Options
    edited February 2018

It IS different.

byjtoi6cikgo.jpeg
    BRUH
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

It's literally in the Email.
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    @Bahamut He is referring to the picture of the crystal itself when you click on it.

Last week for the Legendary Romance crystals they highlighted that it does not include certain champs. This week the crystal as per the original post does not include language specifying who is not in there (Thor).
    bqccn8hfw69r.png

Either way I still think you have to be smart enough to read the in-game mail before making purchase decisions. But that's just me!
This discussion has been closed.