**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will l get 5* Blade or get kabamed?

This past week, I have opened a 5* skill awakening gem from act 5 and received the 5* skill rank3 to rank4 from act 5.
I have also pulled blade 4* twice in the same week. Will I get 5* Blade or no?, most def not right? Lmao

P.s. I have 4 shots at him after I beat uncollected quest. Can get a 5th one but too lazy to run LOL and i have both starky and SL at rank 4 :)

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    May the lady luck be smiling on you :)

z95c4cqbshcd.png
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    4 shots, hard to say. But it sounds like they’re setting you up for disappointment.

I hope you get him though dude. I just r5 mine and he just TEARS through war.
  • iWantDaddyiWantDaddy Posts: 48
    shchong2 wrote: »
    May the lady luck be smiling on you :)

z95c4cqbshcd.png

Thank you haha
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Just go for it.
    MattScott wrote: »
    4 shots, hard to say. But it sounds like they’re setting you up for disappointment.

I hope you get him though dude. I just r5 mine and he just TEARS through war.

I know man lol and thank you bro, I already have gr and starky at 5*
  • Daz2708Daz2708 Posts: 36
    Gonna get a kk on all of em lol
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Daz2708 wrote: »

80 sig. hell yeah!!!
    MattScott wrote: »
    Daz2708 wrote: »

80 sig. hell yeah!!!

Chillllll haha stop
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Kabamed either way, as if you do get him, he is going to be nerfed
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    No he is not going to be nerfed just because people want him.
    There's no way for us to predict the RNG, OP. ;) Good luck!
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★

Hello Mr Naive.

You said the same about SW, DS etc at that time.

Let's realise that mystic defence was Kabams main money maker, now... if you have a Blade, and then add SS and GR... he melts through them like butter.

They won't have that, he will be nerfed or adjusted and I have took a SS of this for when it happens.

Then the year coming will add more OP champs and March/April next year it will be repeated.

For sure.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Hello Mr Naive.

You said the same about SW, DS etc at that time.

Let's realise that mystic defence was Kabams main money maker, now... if you have a Blade, and then add SS and GR... he melts through them like butter.

They won't have that, he will be nerfed or adjusted and I have took a SS of this for when it happens.

Then the year coming will add more OP champs and March/April next year it will be repeated.

For sure.

Show me where I said that those Champs wouldn't be nerfed. It wasn't even on my mind until it happened.
    I don't think you're clear on the reasons for those nerfs. It wasn't popularity or money. That entire ordeal cost them if anything.
    The combination of overly-OP Champs and Synergies that multiplied their Abilities exponentially is what led to the changes. They reached a point where they couldn't create any further content. Hence the new system. It wasn't just the popularity of those Champs.
    That also doesn't mean they're nerfin'errybody up in here, same time each year. Lol
  • ChitlinsChitlins Posts: 164 ★★
    I have 4 shots as well but since I'm in forum jail I feel like my crystal odds have dropped as well. I haven't gotten a single 3 or 4 star from premiums since I got punished. Thinking of waiting until it's expired to open.

Anyone else have experienced the same thing?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I see a falcon in your future lol. Hope you get him though.
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    9mpl64c22hsx.gif
    Rngesus gives you his blessing