**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lower 5* cost

Just throwing this out there... with 6* being introduced why dont kabam lower the shard amount needed to obtain 5* crystal.. to like 5000 shards or lower would be great

Comments

• AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Lol
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    They've made them more available so they won't be reducing the amount needed I guess.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Just throwing this out there... with 6* being introduced why dont kabam lower the shard amount needed to obtain 5* crystal.. to like 5000 shards or lower would be great

lolll how about we start with 3* and 4* ... It's good to aim big but gotta learn to walk first before you run ....
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    They could change the PHC for those above level 45 or 50 for only 3 and for 4* heroes, that would gives a boost on getting those 5* shards
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    He probably wants extra shots at blade with the shards he has saved lol
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Lol nah
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Man! If only someone else would have come up with that already.
  • DagonelleDagonelle Posts: 13
    That's gonna be a "No" from me dawg
  • ondalinondalin Posts: 11
    Ayushk12 wrote: »
    They've made them more available so they won't be reducing the amount needed I guess.

they msde them more available through units purchase or real money purchase..
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    They wont do this because hoarders would have an instantaneous advantage over everyone. If you had saved 100k 5* shards and they lowered cost of 5* from 10k to 5k for example, you instantly have opportunity to open 20 5* crystals as opposed to 10. I don't think they would allow that.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    You can't do this, as it's completely unfair to everyone that has already purchased the 5* at the current price. The solution is not to drop the price, but to slowly start adding 5* shards to the game through content rewards.

Which is exactly what Kabam is doing. They aren't going to just flood the game with tons of shards. I for one think it's working, as I'm able to get 5 star champs much faster than before, so it's already noticeable.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Prob never gonna happen.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Why does this get asked for weekly? They're never talked about lowering the cost of PHCs, 3*s, 4*s - why would they entertain lowering the cost of 5* crystals?