Options

New Characters

Kabam... You guys have done a wonderful job with this game with the biggest roster if characters ever on Playstore along with highly addictive and HD gameplay....
I just want to say.. that... I am still rooting for QUICKSILVER from Avengers 2 or X Men Days of Future Past, SEBASTIAN SHAW, EMMA FROST, HAVOK, BANSHEE, RIPTIDE from X Men First Class.... They are totally amazing characters and... I do really want them in The Contest.... Nevertheless.... I love you guys...

Comments

• Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    X-Men have not been Disney owned, so they couldn't exactly use all those characters... Yet.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    X-Men have not been Disney owned, so they couldn't exactly use all those characters... Yet.
    Disney has no say over game content, they couldnt stop x-men characters coming in, they onlt own so much of Marvel.

Disney owns the X-Men and Fantastic Four.
    It is ONLY the movie rights for those teams that are owned by 20th Century Fox.
  • Options
    rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    Solswerd wrote: »
    Disney has no say over game content, they couldnt stop x-men characters coming in, they onlt own so much of Marvel.

I believe Disney just bought the movie rights as well, not sure though.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Mystique with some Shang Tsung abilities already!
  • Options
    Can you please consider bringing in the fantastic Four and Dr. doom. It would be a great chapter after you guys finish infinity war.
  • Options
    rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    Grippies wrote: »
    Solswerd wrote: »

I believe Disney just bought the movie rights as well, not sure though.

You are correct. They bought Marvel a few years ago and just bought the movie rights from Fox within the last couple months.

I hear they are looking at the rest of Fox as well...
  • Options
    Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Wonderful job till they released sabertooth with no bleed effects. So sad one of my favorite characters. And he has been declawed.