**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champ should I use for my 1st labyrinth clear?

myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
What the title says, what character would work the best with what team and what masteries?

Which champ should I use for my 1st labyrinth clear? 33 votes

5* 4/55 X23 (Unduped)
57%
thetaman23JaffacakedLoPrestiRagingCentaur05vg2782Tortoigbelli300buffajrthanks4playingSungjAlCapone2727nameplasJmanbaldyKennadoGrimmbearvinniegainzL1d3rAFLOATSBahamut 19 votes
6* 1/25 Kingpin (Unduped)
6%
Foxhero007My_Superior 2 votes
4* 5/50 Starlord (Sig 41)
21%
HeroBoltsySac123_Kyeee13Savio444PincheChingonTrojanX05TheHoodedDormammu 7 votes
5* 4/55 Doctor Voodoo (Sig 20)
3%
Mohit_7 1 vote
4* 5/50 Stark-Spidey (Sig 20)
12%
Spity68adqqedfyvrSpiritOfVengeanceLt_Magnum_1 4 votes

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    4* 5/50 Stark-Spidey (Sig 20)
    How many units have you got prepared for it? I also need to do the easy path, I have a 5 star rank 4 starlord duped but have no idea how many units I will need or what path is needed for first timers.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    5* 4/55 X23 (Unduped)
    Maestro won’t proc Overload or Power Flood, and you’ll be able to Regen the damage you take from Falcon and Warmachine’s L1s and Magik’s Limbo
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    How many units have you got prepared for it? I also need to do the easy path, I have a 5 star rank 4 starlord duped but have no idea how many units I will need or what path is needed for first timers.

Dot have the units on me right now but I heard 7-8K is a good number
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Maestro won’t proc Overload or Power Flood, and you’ll be able to Regen the damage you take from Falcon and Warmachine’s L1s and Magik’s Limbo

Do I need suicide masteries with her?
    5* 4/55 X23 (Unduped)
    myPUNCAKE wrote: »

o_o I don’t know
    edited February 2018
    5* 4/55 X23 (Unduped)

o_o I don’t know

That’d probably be good since you wouldn’t be using specials but I don’t THINK it’s necessary...

o_o I don’t know

That’d probably be good since you wouldn’t be using specials but I don’t THINK it’s necessary...

Makes sense thanks mate
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    5* 4/55 X23 (Unduped)
    For those who are serious about their first LOL run, I'd strongly recommend getting your tips and advice from dedicated chat rooms from either Line or Discord, and not at a general forum discussion like this one. There might be some experts here, but there are also a lot of people who simply do not know. I just recently completed the first path and the advice that I got from a Line chat room was invaluable.
    For those who are serious about their first LOL run, I'd strongly recommend getting your tips and advice from dedicated chat rooms from either Line or Discord, and not at a general forum discussion like this one. There might be some experts here, but there are also a lot of people who simply do not know. I just recently completed the first path and the advice that I got from a Line chat room was invaluable.

Ok sounds good, thanks for the advice