**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mephisto??

Hey mcoc forums,
I opened 4 blade crystals today, got blade back to back(little brag there) but i also got mephisto and venompool, venompool is trash i know that, but this is my first version of mephisto so my question is, is he worth ranking up as a 5* unduped for defence or not?

Thanks for your time

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    This is where I slide in and defend venompool hahaha

definitely not trash, has good bleed, reliable regen, and heal block.

Mep unduped not good for defense.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    Kyeee13 wrote: »
    Hey mcoc forums,
    I opened 4 blade crystals today, got blade back to back(little brag there) but i also got mephisto and venompool, venompool is trash i know that, but this is my first version of mephisto so my question is, is he worth ranking up as a 5* unduped for defence or not?

Thanks for your time

I just recently got Mephisto as well and am still figuring him out.

Obviously with you having Blade, Mephisto's synergy is great since it expands Blade's danger sense to all mystics.

Looking forward to other's insight in regards to Mephisto himself.

Oh, and congrats on getting 2 Blades!
  • Options
    Kyeee13Kyeee13 Posts: 18
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Well i apologise, i just have a maxed out wolverine for bleed and regen and a maxed out vision for the heal block, each to there opinion, so in mine, hes trash, ive no use for him
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

Well i apologise, i just have a maxed out wolverine for bleed and regen and a maxed out vision for the heal block, each to there opinion, so in mine, hes trash, ive no use for him

now imagine both those qualities... IN THE SAME CHAMP

forreal though, hes not the worst of the worst, but everything he does, someone does better
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    For defence unduped, unlikely to get many kills since he can only activate aura through sp2 and 3 in unlikely circumstances. However, in terms of attacking with him have a read of this: p5eusfqtus85.jpeg

Forgot to mention his ability accuracy can’t be reduced when awakened too, that can be handy in a few fights.
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    For defence unduped, unlikely to get many kills since he can only activate aura through sp2 and 3 in unlikely circumstances. However, in terms of attacking with him have a read of this: p5eusfqtus85.jpeg

Forgot to mention his ability accuracy can’t be reduced when awakened too, that can be handy in a few fights.

Great post. I also pulled him recently and have been considering running him with Blade in AW as a Medusa and Hyperion counter, he’s probably the best at this.

I think people were so focused on his use as a defender that they overlooked how great a utility attacker he is.
  • Options
    SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104
    Venompool and Mephisto (unduped yes) are both good. I have a unduped Mep and we always place him in aw mini boss node. He's such a bummer for opponents to handle due to the Regeneration. So you won't be making mistakes by taking him to rank 5