**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank Down gems

I was thinking it would really be really helpful for some people like me (towards end game)to get another 5* 4* and 3* rank down gem for free or to buy with units.Thoughts on this?

Comments

• It was a while ago
  • We didn’t “just get them”
  • Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    Might I ask why you think we need Rank Down Tickets?
  • Say you took up a champ that was good at the time but he/she got nerfed. Or you took up a champ but then another champ you had got buffed or you just pulled and that would be a better rank up.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    And what champ has been nerfed? Oh that’s right. None of them
  • Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    edited February 2018
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    And what champ has been nerfed? Oh that’s right. None of them

Exactly. No champ has been nerfed since the last time they gave out Rank Down Tickets. Any other excuses you have?
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    That’s exactly why they don’t make them available. U need to think before u rank up
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    I kind of like this annual round of rdt they do in December. It would be silly to get them more often then we have. We’re not seeing them again for a long time tho. A bit surprised it’s not an item that’s sold periodically but I clearly don’t understand the big picture here.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    We don't deserve them though, why would you need more already?

Maybe stop ranking champs up instantly, that would stop the need to want more rank down gems.

We all know 2 champs are added monthly, pace yourself and make a decision, don't rush into a rank up, to them be wanting a rank down gem if next month has a better champ
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    BananaMike wrote: »
    It was a while ago

Less than 2 months ago...think it was Christmas Day
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I was thinking it would really be really helpful for some people like you (always posting about rank downs) to get shown the door and never post again. Thoughts on this?
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    It would make sense with the AW synergies not working properly, if at all. I’ve ranked up multiple champs to suit synergies in AW defense and they would not be worth placing if the synergies aren’t working.

There is many threads about this AW synergy problem and kabam is working on it but it has been almost two months since i saw the first post about it and still no concrete plan or even a list of champs that are currently affected.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Headroller wrote: »
    It would make sense with the AW synergies not working properly, if at all. I’ve ranked up multiple champs to suit synergies in AW defense and they would not be worth placing if the synergies aren’t working.

There is many threads about this AW synergy problem and kabam is working on it but it has been almost two months since i saw the first post about it and still no concrete plan or even a list of champs that are currently affected.

They never worked. At least the important ones didn’t. This isn’t a new issue and I’ve yet to see Kabam say that they definitely SHOULD work on defense. People assumed they did, but nobody ever fought a mystic that revived at the end of the fight...
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Headroller wrote: »

They never worked. At least the important ones didn’t. This isn’t a new issue and I’ve yet to see Kabam say that they definitely SHOULD work on defense. People assumed they did, but nobody ever fought a mystic that revived at the end of the fight...

They stated that synergies worked on defense when war was first released. If I could find the original forum post from the old forum I would post it. The fact that they have said they were working on getting this fixed also points to this. Chances are they never worked, it was hard to tell before you could see all champs on the board and the new unique synergies that prompt a text at start of fight.