**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

X-23 no regen in aq

DeathBringer77DeathBringer77 Posts: 159
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Can someone explain how my 5* X-23 doesn’t proc one damn regen in 3 matches in AQ today. Map 6 yesterday and map 5 today. Had two matches on map 6 and 3 today on map
5 and not one regen!!!!!!!! No heal block or other buffs on opponent. It’s just bs.

It’s obvious kabam does some shady **** in aq cause this never happens in any other game mode. It gets tiring get taking advantage of in this game. Kabam does everything to give the AI the upper hand and force you to ultimately spend units. As a community, how much longer are we going to put up with this? It’s clear that with every update, kabam makes changes to the AI and doesn’t make any mention of it in the list of changes they publish. Transparency? ****.

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Bad RNG
  • She sucks at reg
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Nah mine works fine
  • Nah mine works fine

That’s great. Happy for you bro but your missing the point
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    It yourn RNG.
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Its diminishing returns...RNG might work for one cause he is facing an opponent of 8000 PI..while not work for you since you opponent is 12000 pi and as such all procs have low chances....next time go with rogue.....thank me later...
  • DeathBringer77DeathBringer77 Posts: 159
    edited February 2018
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Nah mine works fine

That’s great. Happy for you bro but your missing the point

You had a point? It looked to me like you were just whining about nothing

Looks like you are just being an ****.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Its diminishing returns...RNG might work for one cause he is facing an opponent of 8000 PI..while not work for you since you opponent is 12000 pi and as such all procs have low chances....next time go with rogue.....thank me later...

This is completely false. Enemy PI has nothing to do with ability proc chance.
    Shrimkins wrote: »

Go to ability attributes and percentage sign..there it will be written attributes are based on 4 star r5 champion or such ****...y do u think thats written..coz attributes change if you r fighting another star chamoion of another rank...bitter but true...
    Thats the reason you will never find a higher ally guys using SW in Aq as well...
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Must have very very bad RNG.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Shrimkins wrote: »

Go to ability attributes and percentage sign..there it will be written attributes are based on 4 star r5 champion or such ****...y do u think thats written..coz attributes change if you r fighting another star chamoion of another rank...bitter but true...

So what your talking about is cr not dr. Still doesn't make your champ trigger regen less