**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Have you got an Ultimate Wakandan Crystal from the Trials yet?

FEARLESSGHOSTFEARLESSGHOST Posts: 18
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
I know I’m late but Imma write anyway. So these ultimate crystals are back, and they guarantee a 3* or 4*. I believe these kind of crystals were obtainable through other daily trial like events in the past(Civil War event I believe? I know that they were here before though) but in those events too I didn’t receive any crystal... I’ve done and completed all difficulties but none dropped any Ultimate Wakandan Crystal(also the previous events didn’t drop any for me on any difficulty). I know that they’re in there but I’m some sort of ‘mad’ because I do and did these events everyday but never got a crystal. So was any of you lucky enough to get one? Also, who did you pull?

Have you got an Ultimate Wakandan Crystal from the Trials yet? 131 votes

Yes
58%
Etaki_LirakoiGolden_GuardianSwe_wolfisDarkZenLayeenvg2782TortoigDropfaithAxeCopFire920Mark2pumpanddumpXillymanadqqedfyvrdalexander1974Jwallace25SagnikfuryVladislas22GAM3RGUYAnurag1606IOSJasoN 77 votes
No
41%
BigPoppaCBONEEvilEmpireGbSarkarAcanthusbloodyCainJayMMLovingkidChris_L_HDanicb94Marine31_rozerosWayntosImperiusCSuperman69Ryansapphkulkarni_pavan1Henrytfu_41TwittwitThe_Prankster16Buster 54 votes

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    @Rogue42 , your table is ready....
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Yes
    Solswerd wrote: »
    @Rogue42 , your table is ready....

Let sleeping dogs lie.

Don't poke the bear.

You get the idea. Should create an entertaining reaction though.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Rawr
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Yes
    Ive got 1
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yes
    SKK65 wrote: »
    Pulls this:
    e7m33olt1vy8.jpeg
    And this:
    vfpdgdjaosip.jpeg
    Can't get an ultimate Crystal.

No 7* Sans?
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    Yes
    pulled 2 so far.. nothing to shout about though... 3* hulk & 4* falcon
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    No
    Didn’t even realize you could pull those crystals from trials
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Yes
    Twice the first week none since. (both 3* done expert daily).
  • SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104
    Yes
    Only once. 4 star winter Soldier
  • Exspellies133Exspellies133 Posts: 182
    Yes
    7dqnvathvlj5.jpg
    Got one from the easy difficulty of trial of infinite.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Yes
    so far only got 2 .... both giving me 3* champs only
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Yes
    1 : 3* cap ww2 dupe
  • H_B0MBH_B0MB Posts: 52
    Yes
    Yes, but only once. Some **** 3* I can’t remember.
  • Yes
    i got 2 4* Winter Soldier and 3* Falcon both from hard difficulty
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Yes
    Also pulled a 4* BP
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I've gotten only 1
  • Symbiote412Symbiote412 Posts: 14
    Yes
    yes i got 3 2 3 star war machines 1 4 star black panther civil war
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Yes
    I've had one.. (Expert daily all difficulties on the 7th day) got a 3* I think (Obviously it wasn't anything good as I can't remember lol)
  • No
    H_B0MB wrote: »
    Yes, but only once. Some **** 3* I can’t remember.
    Well, always better than nothing :smile:
  • No
    still none.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Yes
    Did expert daily. And all 4 levels on trial of infinite. Only once I got that purple crystal which gave a crappy 3 star. And that crystal came from medium difficulty. Why don't they advertise of having such crystal anyways. Let it be a surprise lol. Who doesn't like a surprise rather than keep looking for it. Bad advertisement
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Yes
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Did expert daily. And all 4 levels on trial of infinite. Only once I got that purple crystal which gave a crappy 3 star. And that crystal came from medium difficulty. Why don't they advertise of having such crystal anyways. Let it be a surprise lol. Who doesn't like a surprise rather than keep looking for it. Bad advertisement

Why do*