**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If Kabam cares about the health of the players, increase energy caps to cover 8 hour sleep!

The way the game is currently set up it encourages players to forgo sleep so they do not miss out on energy use. Quest energy cap should go to 80, and AQ/AW should cap out at 8. This way players can sleep normally and not worry about losing energy. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    For war? Really u want 8 energy? How about u join war within 2 hours of it starting. Use your 5 energy. U don’t even need to come back in 5 hours. U can wait even 10 hours and then when u go back u have 5 energy and complete your path. More energy for war is not needed. You just need to join in a reasonable amount of time and not wait until there’s 5 hours left. Same with AQ. Join within 2 hours of start. Use energy. Go to sleep. Come back full energy. Your energy is full. If u want more energy cos u play map 6 it’s not deserved. No makes any one play map 6. It has much better rewards. That’s why it’s difficult. And come on you’re worried about your quest energy sitting at full? What about the noobs with only 40 energy. Should kabam just give them the max so their energy doesn’t fill up too fast. There’s no need for any of these changes. I complete heroic master and uncollected in 20 days with nothing left to do. Just stop with these posts about higher lvl and more energy already
  • Options
    Why do u need it? U have no valid points to increase it. Like I’ve already said. If they increase energy they will just increase the amount u need to use. Either they will make 4 energy a tile or the paths will just be longer. Again with the current amount of energy I complete heroic master and uncollected with 70 energy cap. Act 5 100%. Everything except LoL. I’ll just wait for a reason for more energy. Your reason of when I wake up I’m at 70 is just complete and utterly BS. There’s no penalty for having full energy. I want a million dollars kabam. Kabam has it. I want 1 million dollars
  • Options
    Can someone answer me what the problem is with going to sleep and waking up with 70 energy? And seriously who sleeps more than 7 hours besides senior citizens?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    I'm a huge proponent of sleeping when you have to. I might stay up if I'm waiting for a move or two, or if I have something to finish, but at the end of the day, it's just a game. If I have to go to bed, I go to bed. If there is pressure within the Ally to deprive yourself of sleep just so you can move, it's probably best to find a new Ally. I'll get on when I get on. If that's not good enough, sorry about their luck.
  • Options
    PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Like GroundedWisdom said, it is just a game. If people pressure you into staying up beyond your desired sleep time...then it’s failure on their part for not taking that into account and adjusting line paths to effectively work around your schedule.

And to the “beating a dead horse” topic: que sera sera...focus on your gameplay.
  • Options
    Account sharing is off topic and not even close to not enough energy. They are at complete opposite ends here. Account sharing is due to being held up by someone so they share their account. Usually this becomes an issue when this person is holding everyone up and they have full energy so no grounded wisdom is right. Off topic. Never have I ever heard of someone needed to share their account cos people don’t have enough energy. People don’t share their info because they don’t have enough energy. Y’all just grabbing at straws here
  • Options
    @BaccaBossMC u failed to answer what’s wrong with going to sleep and waking up with 70 energy? Also sleeping 13 hours isn’t normal. Maybe there’s something wrong with u and u need to get checked out
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★

Growing teenagers. I slept 13 hours last night, missing a lot of quest and AQ energy. OP has a good point.

Lol sleeping 13 hours is not normal even for growing teenagers, this isn't matter of you getting a healthy amount of sleep it's you being lazy
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Can someone answer me what the problem is with going to sleep and waking up with 70 energy? And seriously who sleeps more than 7 hours besides senior citizens?

Growing teenagers. I slept 13 hours last night, missing a lot of quest and AQ energy. OP has a good point.

If you are naturally sleeping a whole 13 hours you need to set an alarm and wake up at least 3 hours earlier. 13 hours is over half a day and it's not healthy.
  • Options
    What's sleep?
  • Options
    What's sleep?

It's like being dead and alive
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I think someone should get their priorities straight. Sleep is much more important than a game. There’s no real reason to increase the cap except that you want more energy when you wake up which is a terrible reason to add this
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Energy in AQ and AW should be up to 10 instead of 5.
  • Options
    Sorry I offended someone when I said it's like being dead and alive. I wasn't trying to. 😕
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Or get a kid. The 2am feedings really help with not letting energy run full.
  • Options
    DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    More energy = Longer Maps
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    DAVIDTH wrote: »
    More energy = Longer Maps

Less energy = longer naps! Its perfect
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    I just want to see Act 6 sometime soon! Gettin bored gbwlw6g63tz1.png