**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mordo blocking error [Under Investigation]

HtooHtooHtooHtoo Posts: 22
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Guys I've looked out most players and find out that Mordo can only use 4 combo attack and even if he block, he can't block immediately. it's take a milli second to be blocked imcoming attack. also for Night Crawler also usable 4 combo attack only. For Marvel ladies, sp2 is automatically blocked when I've used always. Can you guys please check about these too?. Thanks.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• MonkeyDuece1MonkeyDuece1 Posts: 5
    Same issues. 5 hit combo and Mordo will not block. Bugs bugs bugs.
  • TheremonTheremon Posts: 62
    I just recently got my 4* Mordo to rank 3 and have started using him yesterday and noticed this, that after I did a 5-hit combo I immediately got hammered and couldn't block.

• _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    This has been touched on before but I don't know the outcome of the post. I know that if you use a medium attack on your 5th hit you'll be able to block. Not sure on NC but I know it works for Mordo.
  • MikedabisMikedabis Posts: 16
    I'm having the same issue
  • TheSchwartzTheSchwartz Posts: 19
    End the combo with a medium attack and you can block/parry
  • LamdsLamds Posts: 12
    Same after combo cant block why ?
    Parry is delayed ?why?
  • LamdsLamds Posts: 12
    Any reply from Kabam
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Between the lag and the combo issue, I've just started ending my combos at hit 4. Trying to end with a medium hit when the game is lagging, I might as well just stand there and take the hit.

Mordo is still a top-tier champ for AW defense, but he is borderline unplayable on offense. I hate leaving such a high PI champ on the bench for grinding, but he just isn't reliable.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Also when mordo 1 st cam out, you could heavy attack to by pass astral evade. I would like to have this back.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Use a 4 hit combo (MLLM) which should solve the problem.
  • Fine_DogFine_Dog Posts: 8
    This has been posted a ton of times. Can Kabam please add this to the dang known issues list? It is ridiculous that they aren't addressing or even acknowledging this, Mordo is basically unplayable right now.
  • CiclistoCiclisto Posts: 10
    I too have had the same problem. DLegend, the answer is not doing a 4 hit combo. The answer is to fix the bug. Mordo simply does not block properly after a five hit combo.
  • Shawnp77Shawnp77 Posts: 6
    I'm having the same problem with Mordo every time I do a 5 hit combo, I can not block for lick 3 second
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Same here
    iPhone 6s Plus
    iOS 10.3.3
  • champz44champz44 Posts: 49
    Same problem face.
  • ขอละ5ด้าว
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    Same here, and it's been there for eternity now....
  • Bdawg333Bdawg333 Posts: 6
    Hi Guys, I`ve being writing about this many places including MCOC FB page. But i didnt get any reply. My 4* Mordo also has a blocking problem and don`t use him at all. I ranked him up also.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    @Kabam Wolf Thanks for finally acknowledging this and hopefully you can get it fixed soon.

Not sure if this is related but I just had a weird fight where after getting Special 3'd, Mordo would not respond at all. I got him to block, but as the enemy moved to attack I tried to swipe back and he just stood there completely unresponsive until he died.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    But it's funny because right now Mordo is the only one capable to land a Special after a 5-hit combo.
    Maybe, due this bug the AI try counter attack you after the 5hit combo then don't block the special.

Enjoy it guys. I don't know you, but I prefer my specials landing.
  • Bdawg333Bdawg333 Posts: 6
    edited June 2017
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey all. I'm going to take this to the team, and I'll get back to you here once i have more info. Thanks for hanging in there!

Can you ask them a rank down ticket as well. because i upgrde him to 4/40 but i cant use him. and for months now he is just there with my T4`s. Then i can use that on other champs.

@Kabam Wolf
  • acid21acid21 Posts: 22
    So i was going to make a Post about this but decided to search to see if a post was open and it is!!! fist off Mordo still can not block after a MLLLL combo but he can block after a MLLLM combo. I along with others it seems wonder why this is. Now this isn't game breaking i"ll admit just a little annoying. It has been some time sinse we heard anything on this subject so i was wondering if there is a fix coming or if this is how Mordo at this point is intended?